Figured it was about time so say hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwomp313

Reaction score
Hello! I've been using this website for a little over a year now which is about how long I've been brewing. I search through other people's posts to find my answers and I figured it was about time I made a post just to introduce myself and maybe now I'll actually start posting in discussions and such. I was brewing extract with specialty grains for a while and I recently did my first partial mash and my next beer I have planned is almost all grain with just a little bit of extract to boost up the ABV and body. I'm using a system like Death Brewer describes in his easy partial mash tutorial which is great. I always brew with my best friend who recently joined this site as well. Drinking and brewing which seems to go hand in hand while lots of great fun has led us to some interesting mistakes! Well there it is, hello everybody, I will be posting more in the future!

Back