Female 1/4" MFL to male 1/4" NPT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoneBriar

Reaction score
Ok, so something like this has to exist but apparently I can't google well enough to find it. I want a way to connect my threaded pin lock gas side QD (which I think is 1/4" male flare thread) to a brass Tee with female 1/4" NPT. What should I search for and can I find it on amazon? Please help! Thanks! :D

Dang - no longer available via Midwest. Anyone find another supplier (I'm all over Google and Amazon with no luck)?

Awesome! Thanks. That is much more efficient than an FFL to FFL swivel and then an MFL to male NPT (the route I was leaning towards).

Spunding valve with automatic pressure relief and 0-30 psi gauge to check the pressure on long term cellared cornies (such as a Westvleteren 12 clone that will be ready next April). I could just put a CO2 bottle on it set at the PSI I want for the temp but I would like to know if the keg is losing pressure at all over time.

Back