Fellow Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewerBS

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am currently looking to build my own homemade stir plate. I hacked apart an old computer for a fan and some magnets. I have searched the postings here a few times and am having a hard time finding information on DIY stir plates. And links or guidance would be appreciated. Maybe I'm not searching correctly?

If you're using the Search feature on the smartphone app, don't bother. It's next to worthless.

If you want to search on your smartphone you're better off googling and letting it take you to HBT forums.

heckels said:
If you're using the Search feature on the smartphone app, don't bother. It's next to worthless. If you want to search on your smartphone you're better off googling and letting it take you to HBT forums.

I've noticed this as well, searching on the smartphone app is basically worthless!

ejluttmann said:
I've noticed this as well, searching on the smartphone app is basically worthless!
+1 on both of the smartphone comments.... I browse almost strictly on the APP, and have resorted to just googling what I want. You are almost guaranteed that one of the top 5 results is from the HBT page.

…or you can go to google.com and type
Code:
site:homebrewtalk.com stir plate
and you will only get results on HBT :mug:

Back