BrewPressure - DIY pressure sensor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! brewers.

My name is Daniel, I manage the website: www.diyhomebrewers.com, perhaps some of you already know me since I am Spanish but I discovered this forum because I was notified once that I was mentioned.

I made a new DIY Gadget, just to see what you think. It is a pressure sensor for isobaric fermenters.

I know it's strange that it is at the bottom and not the top, but it is intentional (it can be placed at the top without contact too) since the sensor in question allows it and I would like it to be useful for more values in the long run.

The concept of the Gadget is to be able to see the pressure data remotely, I work outside the home and I needed to see it from outside, something that a conventional pressure gauge did not allow me to do. (currently by MQTT and Brewfather)

I leave you a link with the gadget and an explanatory video.

I know it is in Spanish, sorry, it is my main language and although I can express myself in English, I think that my English is not the most suitable for writing articles with a minimum of seriousness. There are links buttons for direct translation of the article and try to give the video an extra boost with subtitles.

Ask me any questions, I will try to come here more often from time to time :)D). Especially if they find it interesting and it is logical to do more integrations (for me it is more than enough since I use MQTT in my current Brewblox system).

Explanation and step by step assembly: BrewPressure - Sensor de presión DIY
Explanatory video:

Greetings!

Attachments

• Cab_BrewPressure.jpg
    Cab_BrewPressure.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
Back