• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler for 20 gallon brew boss system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtvann

Reaction score
I'm crunching numbers and considering selling my 20 gallon brew boss system. The system would be complete with newer version controller, kettle, cofi basket, pump, ratchet hoist, swirl boss, and steam condenser. Id include a wilser bag designed for the kettle and a false bottom so you could go either way bag or cofi. Basically everything you'd need for a complete brew boss system. Probably forgetting other small extras that could be included at the time of sale.

Price on Darren's website for everything is 1767. Other extras such as bag and false bottom are not factored in Darren's price.

This is a feeler to see if theres interest in everything listed for 1250 dollars. I am not going to sell just yet, but am making plans to. I would be willing to ship all items at your expense. I estimate shipping would be ball park 125 dollars. If it goes over 125, I would cover the difference.

Questions and comments welcome, pictures upon request. I am still using most all these items. I will not part out as of now unless all items are spoken for on a part out.

I’ve actually been going back and forth about buying the brew boss and I’d be interested in a used system in good/excellent condition. I’m not sure where you are but I’d need it to be shipped to western NY unless you’re within an hour or two drive. :)

I'm in the middle of frontier land in Nevada. Shipping is an option though. It would come out to 1375 total including shipping.

Are you in a hurry to move on it, or could you wait until say October?

GLWS. I love my 15 gallon Brew-Boss system and maybe in the future will also get a 20 gallon kettle and basket just so I have both options.
Someone is going to get a pretty good deal.

Latest posts

Back