Faucet o-ring

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IPAAAA

Reaction score
So my faucet was leaking where it connects to the shank. Think I just need to replace the o ring in there.

Question is...the o ring in there looks kinda like a flat one and not sure I can find one like that locally. Anyone know if I can just get a regular o ring that is the same size and just put it in there?

need details, what kind of faucet? I usually buy rebuild kits. Its a little pack that has all of the washers for the stem. your local plumbing supply house should have it. If one washer is worn out replace all of them because the others are not far behind.

need details, what kind of faucet? I usually buy rebuild kits. Its a little pack that has all of the washers for the stem. your local plumbing supply house should have it. If one washer is worn out replace all of them because the others are not far behind.

Sorry..... I thought you meant a sink faucet. My bad. I forgot I was on a hombrew forum.

Heh...all good. It is just a basic brass faucet that is chromed.

It takes a special flat washer. The inside of the faucet is grooved for this washer and I doubt you can find anything else that would work as well.

I am trying to find one locally but not sure if that will be possible.

Latest posts

Back