Fatal family accident please pray for my wife's family!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... Today is fathers day and I want to thank everyone for keeping Mike in their prayers. Dan, Mikes dad has a very tough day ahead of him. Me, Being a father myself to three wonderful children makes this even harder to deal with. I want to fill the world w/ thought and prayers for Dan and Mike, May peace and comfort fill their day. Thank you all for all your support in this very life shattering event.
Keep your kids safe... Cherish every moment, and PLEASE teach them the importance of wearing their helmets, Teach them to think through their actions and understand their consequences. life comes at us fast, and can be taken just as fast.

Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers... Go love on your kids today, enjoy them, they are such a wonderful gift.
Please say another prayer for Mike and his Dad today.
Thank you all so much
Jay

+1 praying

Miracles do happen, Im with TexLaw and looking forward to toasting his full recovery!

I want to thank all of you for your prayers amd thoughts. the hospital wanted to take Mike off life support yesterday, an angel there at the hospital (Mikes full time nurse) told us not to give up on him and to tell the hospital not to take him off yet. We need to see the swelling go down in his brain before we will know anything.
Again everyone thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I know they help.
Jay

+1, I don't pray, but I certainly wish him a speedy and full recovery. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I just want you all to know, Our prayers are being answered!!!!! Mike as of today is doing the impossable, He is using the part of his brain the doctors said he would never use again....He is breathing on his own. The swealing in his brain is down to an 11 from a 30 and just as a note ours normally is at an 8. We have asked for a miracle and I really truly believe we are in the presence GOD.
PLEASE say another prayer for Mike. You guys and everyone that is thinking and praying for this young man is helping save his life. Thank you all SOOOOOOO much.
GOD bless you
Jay

I just want you all to know, Our prayers are being answered!!!!! Mike as of today is doing the impossable, He is using the part of his brain the doctors said he would never use again....He is breathing on his own. The swealing in his brain is down to an 11 from a 30 and just as a note ours normally is at an 8. We have asked for a miracle and I really truly believe we are in the presence GOD.
PLEASE say another prayer for Mike. You guys and everyone that is thinking and praying for this young man is helping save his life. Thank you all SOOOOOOO much.
GOD bless you
Jay

Whether you believe this is because of coincidence or prayer, the result is the same, i couldnt be happier for Mike, his family, and his friends.

+1 praying and waiting for a speedy and full recovery!:mug:

+1 praying. Just saw this thread; sorry I didn't see it sooner. Keep us updated. Mike sounds like a fighter!

Well I just want to thank you all for your positive energy and prayers. We are witnessing a miracle without a doubt. Mike has opened his eyes. He is using cognitive process, The doctor (Not the one that wanted to take this young man off life support Monday) asked Mike to squeeze his hand...and he did!!!!:rockin: his eyes wonder around the room and tries to look at his mom but he is still VERY HEAVILY sedated.
I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!! Our prayers are being answered.
Mike still has a lot of work to do and a lot of healing. He still hasen't spoken But God willing he will. Someone here said this kid sounds like a fighter. You have no idea!!!

We, You, All our prayers, All our positive energy, is saving this young man, and blessing his Mom and Dad.

You all are the best. I look forward to making posts letting you all know Mike is going home. AND HE WILL GO HOME!!!:rockin:

I will keep you all posted on his progress.

Keep the positive energy and prayers coming... Mike is not out of the woods just yet.

Again Thank you all :mug:
Jay

Upon seeing another post from you, Jaybird, I hesitated to click. After a few iterations of thinking, "please be positive, please be positive," in my mind, I clicked. It's positive!

+1 still praying!

Back