• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Fast Ferment Conical Fermenter - Austin area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaWhip

Reaction score
I'm selling my Fast Ferment that has done two batches for me. It is in good shape and comes with an extra collection ball along with all the stuff that comes with it. (As Seen Here). Nothing wrong with it, I'm just finding it is not my style and I want to free up some space.

I have it mounted inside a broken upright freezer and you can have the freezer if you want it too. I was able to keep temps reasonably under control with frozen water bottles and a fan inside. That's fine if you don't want the freezer. The freezer has a super cool skull spray painted on the front, if that helps sell it:rockin:

Looking to get $80 cash or trade for other brewing equipment (chillers, mills, fermenting buckets, carboys, etc...let me know what you got). I won't ship it, but I'm willing to meet/deliver in the Austin/San Marcos area in trade for some beer, unless you want the freezer too (I'll deliver that too, but you gotta come over and help me load it)

I'll get some pics up tomorrow, but it looks like a fast ferment inside an upright freezer. :mug:

Latest posts

Back