Farmhouse Brewing Supply- The Store!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered my ingredients on Tuesday and received them tonight (right outside Boston), so brew day will be tomorrow instead of next weekend. Thanks for getting my order out the door so quickly!

Good luck with the store!

I've been purchasing all my grain and hops for the last couple brew days and could not be more pleased with the service. The grain mill and technique you are using is fantastic.. You have earned my repeat business.

Cheers!

It was great checking out the new shop! And the awesome prices! I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me. I still can't believe you guys are right on my way home from work!

Just noticed you started carrying Simcoe and Citra in 1oz packs and I ordered my limits worth :rockin:

Any idea when you will have Amarillo back in stock on the website?

Thanks for sticking to the limits guys. We are trying to get what ever we can in terms of Simcoe and Citra So just stay on the lookout.

Amarillo are really tight and I don't want to deplete my entire stock at once so they will occasionally be up. I will move to 2/oz pack on those.

Just got some Rum barrels in if anyone is interested.

Also have some ball lock kegs, some have plastic tops, some have stainless. Thinking of selling them for $37.99 with free shipping (in two packs). Any thoughts?

2 Ball locks at that price and I would be a buyer (especially if you included the extra set of o-rings like other places do).

Will they be cleaned and pressure tested as well?

I ordered my limit of Simcoe and 8 oz of Ahtanum. I've made some damn tasty beers with the lb of whole leaf Citra I got from you earlier this year. This is the only place I'll buy hops.

Yes there would be o-ring and they are pressure tested. There may be some syrup residue but nothing a little PBW couldn't handle.

Steelers77; I'm down with those ball lock kegs! though I definitely think you should consider a different price for the SS lids versus plastic lids. Myself; I would be willing to pay a few extra bucks for the SS lid. Heck I'd order 4 from ya right now :)

Steelers77; I'm down with those ball lock kegs! though I definitely think you should consider a different price for the SS lids versus plastic lids. Myself; I would be willing to pay a few extra bucks for the SS lid. Heck I'd order 4 from ya right now :)

I thought about doing that but I was thinking I might price some people out if I increased the SS versions. There is nothing wrong with the plastic lids and I figured at that price its a pretty good price for a keg regardless of plastic or stainless lid.

I am in for the ball lock deal. One set for me please..and I don't care about the lid!

Where do I order?

I will put them up next week, I am waiting for boxes and o-rings to arrive. I just wanted through this out and see what people thought.

Also have some ball lock kegs, some have plastic tops, some have stainless. Thinking of selling them for $37.99 with free shipping (in two packs). Any thoughts?

Im very interested in these...please put me down for 2. When will these be available for purchase???

Is there some sort of reserve list? Or did the "put me down for 2" thing just snowball out of control?

Is there some sort of reserve list? Or did the "put me down for 2" thing just snowball out of control?

I'm not taking reserves I just wanted to know what people thought of the deal.
I will put them on my site sometime soon, just have to get everything in place.

First of all, congrats on the new shop! I am thrilled to see people so enthusiastic in new ventures. That keg deal is great, are you sure you are in business to make money? I really don't need any more, but hmmm at that price....

Anyway, I probably would not hold my next order just for the kegs, but might if you are still looking to throw this together soon :D

We will have a grand opening sale and some specials but that will be a few weeks down the road. We want to get acclimated to our new space so we will put those great deal off for now.

Best wishes at the new location!! :mug:

Back