Fantasy Football and Local Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StompingClover

Reaction score
I'm trying to start a fantasy football league with beer to the winner. I am looking to have a 10 team league. 9 people will ship a minimum of 100 oz of their favorite local brews to someone. 1st place will pick 5 people. 2nd place will pick 3 of the remaining. 3rd place will receive from the 1 person left. It is a yahoo league with both offense and defense. Custom scoring non-ppr. 6 teams will make the playoffs to compete for the prizes. It will be an autodraft with the date set when all team slots have been filled.

I have seen leagues similar to this and think it would be great to be able to compete for some great local brews.

Send me a pm with your email if you are interested and I'll send you a link to league.

Please be sure you are committed to remaining active all season long and also committed to shipping beer within 2 weeks of the end the season. Continental United States Only.

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, D, DB, DB, DB, DL, DL, LB, LB, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Starting to get a group together. Could make for some good beer deliveries at the end of the season. So far confirmed, members from Ohio, Washington, New York, and Minnesota. Looks like members from Kansas and Pennsylvania on the way.

Tried doing something like this before. Fell apart because we couldn't get everyone together at one time to do a live draft. Autodraft kind of evens the field for everyone. Everyone has the same opportunity to set their preferences.

Back