False Advertising

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naterzr2

Reaction score
So, I'm choking back a Milwaukee's Best Light and on the side of the can it says "contains no additives or preservatives". But aren't hops a preservative?!?!?! Wondering if any others have seen shenanigans like this...

They aren't guilty of false advertising. The one hop pellet they use in the boil is not enough to preserve anything.

Awesome! And the triple hops brewed schpeel is great too. That means 3 hop pellets for their 10,000 gal batch...

Well, I already downed a Bells Hopslam and Oarsman, Dark Horse Black Bier, and 32 oz dos equis lager, time for the water...

Milwaukee's Best Light contains no additives????? Really??? Well that's obviously a blatant lie. Do you think you could throw some barley, hops, yeast and water together and make it taste that bad without something added???? Not really, it takes a lot of hard work and a lack of actual beer ingredients to make a beer taste that terrible. Take this into consideration, Budweiser (which is almost the same thing as the Beast) has over 50 different additives. ............but Milwaukee's best has none? Not so. POPPYCOCK!!!!!

And seriously.......why are you drinking that crap??? You can get a 12 of yuengling for $9. The only way i can reasonable support your decision is if you are in college...............and you stole the beer from someone

Back