Fairly New Homebrewer (also) from Minnesota

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzeith

Reaction score
Hello, just wanted to be polite and introduce myself before diving in to the conversation!

I live with my fiance in Minnesota (wedding is this July). I knew I liked beer before meeting her, but she had more experience in 'good beer' via many Old Chicago beer tours.

Meeting her made me realize that there is an art behind every good beer, and I further fueled my passion when I became a part-time web/marketing manager for a wine and beer shop--beer 'at cost' is dangerous!

Anyway, we started brewing about four months ago after ordering a starter kit via Groupon/Midwest Supplies. That $60 investment has probably blossomed to around $600 in equipment, but like all homebrewers know, this hobby is addicting!

We're at the point now where we always have a constant supply of homebrews in the beer fridge. I appreciate commercial craft brews but in my opinion the hard work makes homebrews much more special. Also, the 'togetherness' that I enjoy with my fiance during our brew sessions make this awesome hobby even more amazing.

I've rambled enough, so I'll stop here but I'm excited to be here!

:mug:
Cheers!

Good to see more MN folks brewing, with resources like Midwest and Northernbrewer, all minnesotans should become homebrewers!

Back