Extreme Beer Fest 2011 Sold Out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyco

Reaction score
In less that 8 hours.

For the first time in four years I cannot go and me and my friends pretty bummed.

And in way, I blame the show Brew Masters. I have no doubts that it sold out so quick because of that show and everyone thinking beer is now the hipster thing to get into. In fact, I know the mentality of that festival is changing and while it's great that other people will get into the scene...I just think it sucks that those of us who have been going consistantly get pushed out by noobs...

I'm just bitter. I need an IPA.

I won't let this happen with TAPNY!

I know i was really pissed the panels filled up in less than 4hrs on both nights. luckily I got my ticket into the fest only because I was off that day and remembered. But I really wanted to get in on the panels. I really hope there aren't a bunch of people in there not knowing what there talking about. But I also think scalpers are probably partially to blame. because theres no way a bunch of noobs all knew that the fest went on sale that day and then sold the fest out.

Back