Evening all, from Pennsylvania right on the lake.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caplucky

Reaction score
Well not right on the lake, or I'd have one of them sweet houseboats but close enough. Erie, Pennsylvania.
Just fell in to the homebrew addiction and can't say how much fun I am having so far, and how much I am learning. Been lurking round here for the last few months and finally got a chance to create a account and profile. Lots of great info here guys, and loads of help to us newbies.
Anyhow I believe I have learned one of the hardest parts of homebrewing,.... the waiting. Next Tuesday is the 4 week anniversery of the first 2 batches of beer and it is killing me. Don't have a clue if it is ok and the long wait till you can find out. :cross:
Well off to bed for the night and hopefully will have some time to hang around here and get to know you all.

Hey up there welcome! Were about 50 degrees down here today:rockin: its been awhile since weve been there... Hopefully the warmer temp. will make it up your way but I doubt it. :cross:

Thanks all.
Yeah Papinquack bout low 40's here today, and I am still waiting to make it down to Pittsburgh and do a brewery tour down there, especially the church brewery, haven't been down that way since my girlfriend moved up here last June.

Thanks all.
Yeah Papinquack bout low 40's here today, and I am still waiting to make it down to Pittsburgh and do a brewery tour down there, especially the church brewery, haven't been down that way since my girlfriend moved up here last June.
Well if you dont make it all the way down here. Take your woman shopping at Grove City then stop in here:

Welcome to North Country Brewing!
It's in Slippery Rock, I Think it may only be one more exit south of Grove City. I havent been there but I want to maybe this summer. If you do come all the way down to the concrete jungle and your lookin for supplies theres a great LHBS on Babcock Blvd.

Country Wines
keep an eye on the tip ups and the beer from freezing up there. HE HE HE!:D

Back