Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sonofabeeyotch! I'm definitely too old for double OT!
How the eff Chicago survived that first OT...

B's have to stop screwin' around and end this thing!

Cheers!

Oh, sure, let's play another period. Why the heck not! It's been fun so far!

The only guarantee from here out is Chicago suffered this in their house.

Suddenly wishing I had a session beer on tap, but it's all 6.5 and up here.
Going to be a race to the end of the game or my pillow...

Cheers :drunk:

Too bad, another five minutes and that would have been the longest Finals game ever.

On to game 2!

Cheers!

Btw, that music they play when Chicago scores? So lame! ;)

Yeah, it gets old for fans, too. But not the scoring part. Just the stupid song. I'm tired. Goodnight, gentlemen.

Boston just needs to learn how to put the puck in when it's dangling in the crease in front of open net. Then they'll have the series locked down.

Da da da. Da da da. Da da da. Da da da. Get used to it, clowns.

I dont see how you can talk **** when you trailed the whole game...

The bruins gave this game away in the 2nd and 3rd periods... Was hoping for a win but it didnt happen...

I honestly dont think anyone can talk trash on either side when it goes to triple OT. Hard fought game by both sides, sloppy play by Boston allowed the hawks back in it. Both teams got away with some serious calls and some where a little bs, but such is the nature of playoff hockey. Let the boys play.d

Ready for game 2

What a nail biter. Bruins definitely have that one away at the end.

That's a preview of this whole series, long close games. Grinding.

What a nail biter. Bruins definitely have that one away at the end.

That's a preview of this whole series, long close games. Grinding.

Wouldn't count on it. That last Pittsburgh game might've given the same impression.

I think itll be a grinding series for sure... With horton tweaking something it really hurt the bruins towards the end of OT

It sucks that the Red Wings are out but watching the Griffins last night was a blast. A measly 10,100 people at the game.

Yeah, and it holds 10,850! WTH?

I checked on getting tickets, but there were only a few single seats in a few sections left for Friday. I don't see the point in getting tickets for Saturday... 8)

Yeah, and it holds 10,850! WTH?

I checked on getting tickets, but there were only a few single seats in a few sections left for Friday. I don't see the point in getting tickets for Saturday... 8)

I had the enjoyment of sitting in the recliner chairs. Not the best view but were good for my recently re-injured knee.

I meant regulation but it is what it is...

If only PO games always ended in regulation. None the less, the Bruins held the lead for a period and a half, when it mattered least. Timeliness is key in this game at times.

Series is far from over, saturday is going to be gritty

No doubt. If we're lucky it'll be as gritty at Game 1. Should be a long series.

In all fairness, Toronto was actually pretty good this year. No other team benefitted from the lockout as much as they did because without a second half of the season, they weren't able to flame out and haul ass down to the bottom of the standings like every other year.

In all fairness, Toronto was actually pretty good this year. No other team benefitted from the lockout as much as they did because without a second half of the season, they weren't able to flame out and haul ass down to the bottom of the standings like every other year.

Except the years when they are just terrible at the beginning, and then seem to turn it up at the end. But that's right, we don't count those.

You haven't been watchign hockey that long though, so the Leafs you're familiar with have just been terrible from Game 1 to Game 82. I understand your ignorance. They were just ****ty when you actually bothered to pay attention to the bottom of the Eastern Conference standings.

Anyway Toronto is better than Chicago because they are an Eastern Conference team, which are all better and far more important than the late-night teams.

Except the years when they are just terrible at the beginning, and then seem to turn it up at the end.

Yeah. When they're already out of contention for a playoff spot.

They were just ****ty when you actually bothered to pay attention to the bottom of the Eastern Conference standings.

How dare you sir. I also happen to be an avid Sabres fan...therefore I'm frequently watching the bottom of the Eastern Conference standings.

Here is why Boston will win. It's now official:
Chicago_Strong_Blackhawks_Stanley_Cup-SHIRT-SPG-300x300.jpg

Back