Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that game was unreal. And holding the highest-scoring team to just 2 goals in a sweep is unbelievable...

emjay said:
I think the more appropriate thing to say in this instance would be...

Tim, who?

I hear ya but Crosby is held at the standard Labron is u know. Too go to beat but screw him and them

Iginla is going to hang himself.

There is no doubt in my mind that Iginla thing was an extra motivator for the Bs.

The defensive stats for this series are just insane. And against Pen? Unfrickenbelievable.

I'd love to see LA step their game up a notch and string Chicago out an extra game or two, but it looks like an Original Six Cup!

Cheers!

WTF is the point of talking trash AFTER the fact? Have some balls, man.

i don't do a ton of trash talking after the fact... i just don't do it before on game days... superstition, that's all.

oh by the way....

images

+

images

=

170002321.0_standard_352.0.jpg

WOOOOO!

i don't do a ton of trash talking after the fact... i just don't do it before on game days... superstition, that's all.[...]

Dude, seriously, ya gots to get on topic sooner or later, or there will be....dissatisfaction.

This a trash talk thread. Sez so in the subject.
So even if ya root for the good guys, ya still need some work on your rap.
There are Man Cards at stake!

Cheers! ;)

Did pens choke that bad or were the bruins that dominant? Or a combination of both? I dont know anybody who thought it was gonna be this much of an asswhipping, I sure didn't

Great job Bruins! I had less luck, scored two goals at pick up tonight, but sprained my ankle on my last shift

Dude, seriously, ya gots to get on topic sooner or later, or there will be....dissatisfaction.

This a trash talk thread. Sez so in the subject.
So even if ya root for the good guys, ya still need some work on your rap.
There are Man Cards at stake!

Cheers! ;)

i'll talk my fair share of ****, it just wont be the day of a game haha

the amount of stuff i do to keep myself on par with game ritual is borderline on the insane.

but to all those that touted a crosby dominance into the finals i have one thing for you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realized now how the Penguins got swept in almost every sense of the word. Not only did they lose every single game and have half as many goals as games played (even less if you decide to treat a "game" as every 60 minutes of gameplay), but they held some sort of a lead at one point or another for a combined total of exactly 0 of the 275 minutes and 19 seconds of play.

WTF is that supposed to mean
Toronto IS a joke, and no one say that Boston was a fluke

So, just to clarify here... what does that make Pittsburgh??

Goofynewfie said:
No, they have MLB, NBA, CFL and NFL (bills play some home games) in toronto.... Even won a few world series.
There are also many minor teams in multiple sports leagues

Haha sorry I am an idiot...had a few too many home brews last night...of course they have other teams! Ha

Hmmm, no penguins fans have posted yet. As if the depression rate in Pittsburgh needed any more help.

what more can be said from a Pittsburgh fan, Rask is absolutely amazing

Good luck to the remaining teams in the playoffs

Pens will be back next year

NHL TV showing Game 7 vs Toronto right now. Bruins just tied it up.
If they pull this off it will be historic...

Cheers! ;)

[edit] They did it! Amazing! On to NY (no problem) then Pittsburg.
Of course, nobody will give the Bruins a prayer against the league favorite...

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Really, truly, really a shame that the Hawks peaked at the wrong time. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I thought that LA looked like they'd be a much tougher opponent than they actually were.

Both teams are peaking right now...the bruins defense is excellent right now for all 5 out there...not just big Z and seidenburg. Can't wait till Wednesday!!!

Both teams are peaking right now...the bruins defense is excellent right now for all 5 out there...not just big Z and seidenburg. Can't wait till Wednesday!!!

Yes, I know this. I was making a joke because another dude here went on a rant about how the Hawks were a fluke and peaking at the wrong time a few months ago.

Gonna be a great series. Boston is big, tough and slow. Chicago is big, fast and talented. Both teams have incredible depth and both goalies are playing at the top of their game. Both teams easily handled up on opponents very similar to one another in the conf finals. Can't wait to see who sets the tempo Wednesday night.

Yes, I know this. I was making a joke because another dude here went on a rant about how the Hawks were a fluke and peaking at the wrong time a few months ago.

Gonna be a great series. Boston is big, tough and slow. Chicago is big, fast and talented. Both teams have incredible depth and both goalies are playing at the top of their game. Both teams easily handled up on opponents very similar to one another in the conf finals. Can't wait to see who sets the tempo Wednesday night.

The Hawks will lose because Corey Crawford has never played in a Stanley Cup Final before.

Back