• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts eHERMS Keggle Parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-CHRIS-

Reaction score
I am upgrading to Blichmann 20g kettles and am selling off some of my existing keggle parts. Check back frequently as I will add additional parts as I take my existing brewery apart.
I will take payment via PayPal or Cash if picked up in person. I will combine shipping and use the cheapest shipping weather it is FedEx Home or USPS.
Send me a message if you are looking for any other parts.

Thanks,
Chris

Sold the false bottom.
Sold the spin cycle.
Sold both elements.
Sold BrewHardware sight glass with Thermometer.
Sold the 1/2" bulkheads for HERMS coil.

Brewhardware LK sightglass for Sanke kegs. Brand new in package. $20 plus shipping.

sightglassnoprobe.jpg

1/2" x 50' 12.5" HERMS coil - $60 plus shipping

HERMS01.jpg

HERMS02.jpg

True 5/8" dip tube - $20 plus shipping
I have 2 of these.

diptube.jpg

Might be interested in the coil. I have a keggle, let me check my opening dimensions.
The hole in my keggle is 12.5" and I was able to get the coil in and out. It is a tight fit though.

Chris

Would you do a package deal for most of the stuff (not including elements or sight glass) if I picked up instead of shipped??

Back