Edworts IPA Stone Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blefferd

Reaction score
well i havent brewed in about 4 months it seems so i thought i would try out my maiden voyage on my new equipment with this recipe!

i went with the single infusion at 153* but seems my temp about half way threw during the process dropped to about 145ish so i took out about 3 quarts and did a decotion to bring the temp back up. i got about 75% eff according to brew smith.

OG was about 4 pts off at 1.062. i had vigiourous airlock activity with in about 4 hours of racking into the fermenter! cant wait to try this stuff out when its done!!

i need to get back to my normally schedualed brewing schedual ;) and brew more, cept my old computer died and took all my good receipes with it :(

I did a batch of it at the beginning of winter. I changed the hops, though, due to the hops shortage. I used all Ahtanum hops in it. I should be kegging it in a week or so. My initial tastings of it were pretty promising. Seems like a good recipe.

how long has it been in the fermenter? im about to rack mine over to secondary just looked at the air lock and seems primary is done!

Latest posts

Back