Ebrewsupply panel mounting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akroessler

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers. Title is basically it. Just bought the ebrewsupply 50A panel and looking for mounting options. Whether it be DIY or something you bought I would appreciate any insight or direction.

If I missed a thread with this information please forgive me I couldn’t find anything in my brief search.

I have the same thoughts as I’m getting a panel in a few weeks. I started looking at flat screen t.v. mounts and have not ruled out a mobile flat screen t.v. “media cart.” I’ve got a pretty limited space and would hate to mount a panel next to a steaming kettle. Would love to hear others opinions as well.

It seems there are a handful of threads like this and it’s not very often people actually respond.

I have an E-Brewsupply 30A panel and used this to mount mine to the wall. Had to drill out 4 holes in the back of the enclosure and used 1/4" bolts to hold the backing plate to the enclosure. Seems sturdy enough after you get it set up, it has of course the usual back and forth, left/right, tilt up/down, adjustments. Very pleased with this mount as I can place the enclosure flat against the wall when not in use!!

https://www.tripplite.com/swivel-tilt-wall-mount-arms-17in-42in-tvs-monitors~DWM1742MA

Back