EASY Beer Cheese

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPh_Guy

Bringing Sour Back
Reaction score
Warning: you might not want to share.

Ingredients:
8 oz Cream Cheese (one brick)
8 oz Shredded Cheddar (one 8 oz bag)
8 oz Shredded Mozzarella (one 8 oz bag)
8 oz Beer*
1 tsp Garlic powder

Instructions:
Soften/melt cream cheese in a small sauce pan over medium/low heat. Add other ingredients. Stir until melted together.

*For the beer, obviously pick something you like. I use Victory Golden Monkey, a spiced tripel.

If you want to get fancy, serve in a hollowed out round pumpernickel loaf. Otherwise a small crock pot or any microwave-safe container. It will harden when refrigerated and soften again when heated.

Great for dipping pretzels, bread, or basically anything.

Why don't I ever make a beer cheese dip?!?!? Its exactly the sort of thing I love. You know what I would do with this? Add a few diced chilis to it. Thanks for the inspiration, Guy!

Why don't I ever make a beer cheese dip?!?!? Its exactly the sort of thing I love. You know what I would do with this? Add a few diced chilis to it. Thanks for the inspiration, Guy!

I saw this and wondered myself why I never tried to make such a thing! I am betting the family would love it! And you can add other "flavors" to it easily.

This sounds good, have to test it tomorrow with some fresh bread and beer!
I've made a cottage cheese that's very good with crackers and beer! I've made a video about it in my Youtube channel, Link in Signature

Back