E herms build, tell me what I'm missing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FuzzeWuzze

I Love DIY
Reaction score
Here's a spreadsheet to build up a 3 vessel system that will have all welded fittings, can anyone see any glaring omissions other than pumps and hose I'll figure out after I have it build for lengths.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A-Vec6VM02F0qjdq2tq6084vTl5yYyhPXMcMNFPKR98/edit?usp=docslist_api

Without knowing what the system you want to build, it's tough to know if you have forgotten anything. I know with my build, I should have bought a couple extra of almost every fitting. All I can suggest is to draw out a model of the system you envision, with all the bells and whistles you feel you need or want. Then break it down to each vessel and figure out every part you need to make it happen. Then tally all the parts up. I would figure on a few extra fittings (especially hose ends). It seems to be an ongoing evolution with my brewery as I make changes and adjustments to make it work the way I want. Best of luck!

Back