Dry hopping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxford brewer

Reaction score
I picked up a couple of different packs of hops(Challenger and Bramling Cross) from my LHBS with the idea of dry hopping in the keg.
Which of these types of hops will be suited for dry hopping(i have a Docklands Porter nearly ready to keg)?:D

Cheers

i have all my references all seperated in my favorites, one for hops, one for malt, one for yeast, i told ya guys, i'm a collector of information. i may not be able to brew right now, but when i am ready, boy i'm gonna have all the info i need to do it up right !!!!!:D

justbrewit said:
i have all my references all seperated in my favorites, one for hops, one for malt, one for yeast, i told ya guys, i'm a collector of information. i may not be able to brew right now, but when i am ready, boy i'm gonna have all the info i need to do it up right !!!!!:D

It's gotta suck to be over there reading about all of this and not being able to brew!!! I think I will do a 10gal batch this weekend just for you, that also means I will have to drink it too, just to make sure it comes out right....:tank:

When do you get back to the states?

i fly out of germany on the 8th of april, my homebrewing gear won't show up for about another 45-60 days after that. kinda sucks but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

i'm getting full seperation pay once i leave the army, thier paying me over $24,000 so i'm thinking i won't wait until i get my homebrewing equipment, i'll buy another kit, some more carboys and start my 14 tap keggerator and just keep on brewing until my stuff gets there!!:rockin:

Back