Drip tray with back splash and drain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see if I can get one of his mounted on his keezer. I walk mounted mine

image-2464994208.jpg

image-2037968608.jpg

Anyone with the one from keg connection?

75$$$ isn't too bad for the peace of mind of a drain and less likelihood that large amounts of beer end up on the carpet!

My friend made them. Shanks can hold it on but he put two screw holes across the top. There is a drain. Has a rubber plug in it. So little goes in tray though you can more or less wipe it out. He can make them as big as anyone wants. Made mine and his.

Also would note I regret only going four. I only left expansion for one. Wish I would have done five or six taps

I had one with a drain but the drain hose got nasty, and if I didn't change the catch bucket(a 1 gallon clorox bottle) pretty often it got really nasty. Now I have one with keyholes at the corners that hangs on the freezer just below the taps. It's much easier to keep clean.

I'm trying to get him to open a eBay store or something. He owns a sheet metal fab shop and does all kinds of stuff like this on the side out of whatever material you want. He has made me hoppers for my mill out of galvanized, shelves and accessories for my top tier stand out of stainless, bar items like this....basically whatever u want. Shoot me a size and layout your after and I can get you a quote.

Back