• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina Drilled and Cut E-Keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HossTheGreat

Reaction score
I've recently made the switch from keggles to SS pots, thus I am selling my pre-drilled and pre-cut E-Keggle that I previously used for EBIAB batches. This keg has two ports drilled for 1/2" ball valves (I used 2 so that I could whirlpool), one port drilled for either a RTD/Thermocouple probe or a thermometer (I've used this port for both), and a port drilled for a hot water heating element. In addition, the keggle is wrapped with 2 wraps of reflectix heat insulation to help it hold a consistent mash temp without having to fire the element. Also included is an el-cheapo aluminum lid (i had a small notch cut in mine for my wort chiller) as well. Element and hardware, such as ball valves are NOT included.

$60

I don't want to ship this thing, so this would need to be local pickup in the Hilton Head/Savannah area.

thumb2_photo-11-63459.jpg

thumb2_photo-21-63462.jpg

thumb2_photo-3-63458.jpg

thumb2_photo-4-63463.jpg

That keg is perfect. If you ever want to ship it or just drive it down to New Orleans let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Excellent price for what you are getting, I do not need else I would buy.

To perspective buyers, a keggle with one welded port average is $100+$25 for each additional port. No lid, and not wrapped as this is. If you want to upgrade this is a great deal.

Just get weldless valves and close nipples with hi temp o rings and you are in business

Excellent price for what you are getting, I do not need else I would buy.

To perspective buyers, a keggle with one welded port average is $100+$25 for each additional port. No lid, and not wrapped as this is. If you want to upgrade this is a great deal.

Just get weldless valves and close nipples with hi temp o rings and you are in business

I've had a lot of interest from those asking if I'd like to ship. Right now, I really would prefer not shipping. If anyone is in the Savannah or Charleston area and is interested, I'd be willing to meet up with you somewhere.

This is still available. Not in any hurry to sell it. Still think this is a great deal for $60, so I'm not planning going any lower. Let me know if interested. Again, not wanting to ship, so local pickup only.

I'm interested. I will be in Charleston the second week of June. PM me, let's see if we can work something out.

Damn...and I was down for Heritage last week. Otherwise I'd be all over it.

Is it all still available? May have a buddy who might be interested.

Back