Drank to Much homebrew Missed the Final Exam

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowdybowdy07

Reaction score
Well im pretty sure i hit a new Low was writing a paper, Drank a bunch of homebrew and wouldnt you know it instead of going to the exam I Well drank more Homebrew (but... I didnt really know the exam was Yesterday i thought it was this coming tuesday)

Hmm... How to fix this one!

You'd have been screwed anyway man, you still don't know the difference between "to" and "too" and you capitalise words randomly mid sentence.

You'd have been screwed anyway man, you still don't know the difference between "to" and "too" and you capitalise words randomly mid sentence.

hilarious.

but seriously, that sucks. go to the prof and beg for mercy, maybe he'll let you take it?

Well im pretty sure i hit a new Low was writing a paper, Drank a bunch of homebrew and wouldnt you know it instead of going to the exam I Well drank more Homebrew (but... I didnt really know the exam was Yesterday i thought it was this coming tuesday)

I actually missed the exam date for a class once when I was in college (teacher moved it last few weeks on a day i missed class). I just went to the Prof's office and she let me take it right there in her office while she was working on some paperwork or something.

I actually missed the exam date for a class once when I was in college (teacher moved it last few weeks on a day i missed class). I just went to the Prof's office and she let me take it right there in her office while she was working on some paperwork or something.

Yea I was thinking about bringing her a six'r,

then offer her favors

I missed a test in college once because I had no idea it was coming, I never went to stats class. I made up a story about how my car broke down on the way back to school from a weekend trip, got to take it the next day.

I missed a test in college once because I had no idea it was coming, I never went to stats class. I made up a story about how my car broke down on the way back to school from a weekend trip, got to take it the next day.

Yea I had an interview with the mayor this morning for a gov class

I just told her the interview was last night HAH!

I have an acquaintance who missed not one, but two exams due to WOW (played all night, never got up).

I got an incomplete in college once in a mechanical drafting class.. I had an 'A' (in the bag).. all I had to do was turn in the final project... It wasn't even gonna get looked at, as it had been looked at already at various stages along the way.. It was all done, and all I had to do was show up and hand it in...

But instead, I got invited to the beach by this little Greek/German brunette hottie I was infatuated with.. Couldn't resist.. I was defenseless... When I kissed her, and she became aroused.. her lips became cold like ice... She drove me crazy.. Got an incomplete, and she ended up totally messing with my head for the next six months...

Hormones are a communist conspiracy.. I am convinced of it!

I got an incomplete in college once in a mechanical drafting class.. I had an 'A' (in the bag).. all I had to do was turn in the final project... It wasn't even gonna get looked at, as it had been looked at already at various stages along the way.. It was all done, and all I had to do was show up and hand it in...

But instead, I got invited to the beach by this little Greek/German brunette hottie I was infatuated with.. Couldn't resist.. I was defenseless... When I kissed her, and she became aroused.. her lips became cold like ice... She drove me crazy.. Got an incomplete, and she ended up totally messing with my head for the next six months...

Hormones are a communist conspiracy.. I am convinced of it!

So did you score or not? I got blue balls just reading your post.

+1000 in all fields...stop wasting your parents money.

Haha I went snowboarding and beer drinking all weekend just to find out a final powerpoint project was due two days ago. Basically whipped something together and handed it in along with an apology email, hoping for some mercy. As a super senior in college I've resigned myself to handing in very acceptable work in exchange for my sanity.

Back