Does your Brother brew too?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two older brothers and we all enjoy good beer. I started brewing a few months ago and I am now close to convincing the other two to start. One was already thinking about it when I started, he is moving into a new house and need to redo his kitchen and will likely score some old appliances for such purposes (lucky!). The other brother is coming to visit next weekend for a brew day, so hopefully I will have two converts by next weekend!

talked to my brother last night he is gonna come by in about a week or so and help me with my first batch.

no brothers for me, but i have a lot of near-family that brews
my dad used to,
one of my sister's best friends and her fiance brew, and we've become good freinds talking about brewing, growing hops, etc.
one of my best friends really want's to brew, and might come over wednesday for my brew session, unless it gets cancelled due to car work.

My older brother (10 years) has been brewing out in Washington state for several years. I wasn't aware of that until my older sister pointed that out at an Easter party that I'd brought some brews to. I started again (I'd stopped since '92 or so) about 15 months ago.

Nope. The vast majority of my family are confirmed BMC drinkers, unfortunately.

my older brother (only brother) is a brewer, but lives in an apt, and bottles. he's tired of bottling and is taking a break from it

My old man and I are a brew team! He is also the one who got me hooked on good beer!

Latest posts

Back