Do you groom your man bits?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you groom your magic manhood?

• Bald as a baby (i.e.,shaved entertainment area and business bits)

• Trimmed and styled entertainment area with a shaved beanbag

• Trimmed all round but no shaving near the boys

• Jeremiah Johnson never shaved and neither will I (a.k.a., jungle man, or afro down under)

• other explain if you dare :D

Results are only viewable after voting.
SWMBO owns and operates a salon, and one of the services she performs is body waxing. She keeps hers waxed clean as a whistle, so I gots to at least keep mine trimmed and cleaned a little. Problem is I'm too lazy for the regular upkeep so theres usually a long break between maintenance :eek:

I do let her wax the unibrow, and she conned me into waxing the nose hairs. Not as painful as you would think, it actually hurts less than one-at-a-timing it.

For a laugh, I whipped out the boys one day, and before I could put em back she dabbed a glob of wax on :mad: Well, once its on it has to be pulled off. Man that freakin hurt. long hair is elastic as it is, and add stretchy sack skin, it was like a slingshot!

I have a friend who does waxing. She says that they have a standard service for some of her male clients refered to as the BCS. Stands for Back, Crack and Sack.

First, I trim...no razors.

Second, I can honestly say that I'll never be the same after reading this thread...:)

-Tripod

I have a friend who does waxing. She says that they have a standard service for some of her male clients refered to as the BCS. Stands for Back, Crack and Sack.

I just told her about this, she says she's adding that lingo to the menu :D

She has performed this service for a few men, but now it has a name :ban:

Other for me

Trim the playing field, shave the protruding parts. She doesn't really like a mouth full of hair.

Rub deodorant on the shaved parts, right after you shave. Stops razor burn and ingrown hairs. (pays to know a few strippers now and then.)

I'm a Noob, so please bare with me. I got my car-boy's cleaned up as per the thread, but due to time constraints... went directly to the primary. I did remember to use Idaphor on the blow-off tube before proceeding to the secondary, but did not let it dry... Is my beard ruined?

I'm a Noob, so please bare with me. I got my car-boy's cleaned up as per the thread, but due to time constraints... went directly to the primary. I did remember to use Idaphor on the blow-off tube before proceeding to the secondary, but did not let it dry... Is my beard ruined?

Whoa whoa... I'm not "bareing" anything for you. ;) :D

No, just give your beard time. Like 3 weeks minimum. You will be amazed at the progress.

RDWGYMB

Latest posts

Back