Do you groom your man bits?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you groom your magic manhood?

• Bald as a baby (i.e.,shaved entertainment area and business bits)

• Trimmed and styled entertainment area with a shaved beanbag

• Trimmed all round but no shaving near the boys

• Jeremiah Johnson never shaved and neither will I (a.k.a., jungle man, or afro down under)

• other explain if you dare :D

Results are only viewable after voting.
i actually took a big gouge out of one of my boys just before halloween. damn buzzers picked up a hair and shoved my sack up between the blades. chunked me pretty good.

i haven't gone down there since. it's like half hairy and have buzzed. damn, it sucks...i guess i should just spend an hour with some scissors and be safe.

Finally DB posts to this thread. Obviously his post is the one that had me crossing my legs!

I have trimmed but only very little. I dont feel the need to make the tree look bigger...dont want to scare her anymore.

I trim around the tree, and shave the boys. A girl gave me the tip after she read an article in Cosmo. She said that is better for them when they are down there doing the deed. Makes sense...I know I prefer my woman to be shaved!

Did once for the big V-day, Dr. said i went above and beyond the call of duty. He was an old Army doc and knew i was in the guard. Asked if I wanted to se my Vas Defruns....
Anyway, Braided with sea-shells attached. Makes a cool sound when i walk nude:mug:

naw, i like a little grass on the field...nothing too hairy, you don't wanna be picking short and curlys out of your teeth all day long, but a little airstrip is nice.

Let's hear it for the Optical Inch!

I swear to Christ, when I start a hard rock/punk band, I'm naming it that.

I don't know, I think that hirsute is not only passe, it's incorrect at this point. It's a social norm to at least trim up.

DB!!!!!!!:eek:

Dude! NO CLIPPERS ON THE SAC!!!

Here is the secret: shave your face with a new razor a couple times and then move it to manscaping duty. Don't use soap or shaving cream ~ use conditioner.

I have been doing this for several years and have the process down pretty good. The trick to keeping stubble at bay is maintenance. You can't shave once a month, You have to make the commitment!:ban:

DB!!!!!!!:eek:

Dude! NO CLIPPERS ON THE SAC!!!

Here is the secret: shave your face with a new razor a couple times and then move it to manscaping duty. Don't use soap or shaving cream ~ use conditioner.

I have been doing this for several years and have the process down pretty good. The trick to keeping stubble at bay is maintenance. You can't shave once a month, You have to make the commitment!:ban:

I always use my clippers, but with a guard on 'em so they don't catch a pinch of skin.

Last year at one of my friend's wedding. Me and a few friends convinced the groom that it was a good idea to trim. He didn't trust himself with trimmers or a razor. He used scissors. He slipped on the boys...of course the first person he asked for a bandaid was the minister, he told the minister he cut himself shaving...minister didn't see any cuts on his face and proceeded to fall to floor laughing. Me and each friend walked into people crying. We had to ask why people were crying, every single person laughed to tears.

Groom was not happy with the groomsman doing the scissor sign during the wedding.

I can shave my pubes no problem but get nervous around the ball sack. Just a little clipper nick hurts like a *****.

Wow - no power tools near the boyz! Razor blade; but spend some $ and use one of those 3-4 blade Gillette Sensor ones. No old school straight blades :eek:. +1 for conditioner and maintenance.

I had to do that, too, a year ago. Only I didn't do it. Some male nurse did it. Blech.:mad:

I had a male do it too :(. Doctor came in later ready to snip and was asking everyone who did the "over-shave" job. I don't think that dude really even worked for the hospital. He did leave his phone # before he left though. :fro:

I usually stay neatly trimmed. one time I went Michael Chiklis for the girlfriend and never itched more in my life. plus I didn't like the idea of the totally bald nether region. it felt like I was the last kid to go though puberty or something. . . like I was 19 again or something. :)

We are a live and let live house hold... neither one of us has the time nor the inclination to shave.... 'sides... I like it when I get out the shower and my junk has a snidley whiplash mustache sorta thing goin on... chase the SWMBO round the house for a little while.

this thread contains WAY too much information :confused: this is one thread that might not need a sticky

....Bunch O dudes talking about whether they shave their junk or not :cross:

/ mostly trimmed
//special occasions the razor might come out
///must keep SWMBO happy

:D

Hey as long as we don't start posting junk pictures I'm fine. I like to keep Big Jim And The Twins down to the hair nubbins, but the fairway needs to be at fairway length. I always get ingrowns and it itches like mad so no putting green lengths there.

And seriously man! No power tools near the man tools! A razor has control, but shavers have whirligigs and tiny teeth. My sack clenched in fear just reading about it.

At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum...it's breathtaking. I highly suggest you try it.

Best part of the week is knowing two people can fit in my shower. ;) :rockin:

If swmbo ever see this. We shower every morning together. :ban:

I So look forward to that. Just a few moments before the day starts to be together. I think that is why we dont fight to often. Who can be mad in the morning when your naked?

Still not letting at the goods with a blade though:D.

I don't shave anything.

I haven't had a haircut in three years.

The plan was the whole mountain-man look, but the best beard I can muster is a pedophile goatee.

i have a rapist mustache.

You mean on of these? Naaasty.

15663574_4002172de9.jpg

Back