Do you groom your man bits?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you groom your magic manhood?

• Bald as a baby (i.e.,shaved entertainment area and business bits)

• Trimmed and styled entertainment area with a shaved beanbag

• Trimmed all round but no shaving near the boys

• Jeremiah Johnson never shaved and neither will I (a.k.a., jungle man, or afro down under)

• other explain if you dare :D

Results are only viewable after voting.
hwmbo used to when we started dating. Now he won't even trim. :(

I've tried going on "shaving strikes" a few times, but I always break before he does.

I've tried going on "shaving strikes" a few times, but I always break before he does.

:mug:

Give him a pat on the back for me, I've won that same battle.

Gotta stay strong! It takes dedication to be a true slob.

Here's the thing. The first time I went bald, the_Wife went absolutely ape****. My lord, the kind of head that I'll be remembering until the day that I die. Subconsciously, I think I still trim just on the off chance that it'll rekindle that raw, animalistic lust.

So far, it ain't working!

Ewww, please don't.
danlloydhair0510_468x335.jpg

I do the same as my beard - a few times a year, I use the trimmer to clear the excess brush accumulated from seasons past. Itches like sin for a couple days, but helps keep the cooling system working at full efficiency.

It's a biotch being a hairier-than-average individual.

I can't say I share you guys' problem re: the rapist 'stache, though.... (Or as my buddy calls 'em, the "Pedo Guido 'stache")
n307400052_60676_8022.jpg

Mine grows just fine.

Aha, ur doing it wrongz! Trick is to barter with him..... there's got to be something that will motivate him to continue paying upkeep on his white dragon. The whole shaving strike thing never works because guys know that we're not allowed to say anything about it, so we just accept it as "the new way"

How's his trimmer? Perhaps a new one for the holidays is in order, to subtly hint? A good trimmer makes all the difference over a sh1tty one, when it comes to the manly regions.

Hell... no. Mountain man all the way. Lucky for me SWMBO doesn't like bald bits.

I do, however, have to use a weed-eater on my eyebrows or I'd grow a visor.

I remember that Dave Attell (sp?) once said that a he tried to shave his junk once but he's so hairy that it looked like a trash fire broke out on his crotch... :eek:

I'd pretty much be in the same boat. I'm a hairy bastard, I have hair that runs down from my big furry Austin Powers chest, across my stomach, connects to my junk hair...I just don't see how I could trim up that area without continuing the trend. You can't exactly just...stop. Remember when Jerry Seinfeld tried to trim up his chest hair?:cross:

I can't say I share you guys' problem re: the rapist 'stache, though.... (Or as my buddy calls 'em, the "Pedo Guido 'stache")
n307400052_60676_8022.jpg

Mine grows just fine.

I would trade hair with you in a heartbeat.

On a good day my hair looks like frank zappa's, on a bad day.... wow.

The beard would really complete the look. At the moment I'm stuck with a longer, pubey-er version of death's "beard".

I hope that if I go long enough, I'll be able to pull off a maddog beard:
JonMaddogHallFlourish.jpg

Heh - That picture was shortly AFTER the last time I trimmed the beard.

This is now:
n307400052_70141_1491.jpg

Hair is still long, just pulled back in a tail.

Gots to love the crazy long beards though. The Maddog, the Santa, they're all wicked cool.

Wife don't like the stubble too much. I trim up using the shield on the trimmer. #4 if memory serves. Any shorter, and I worry about a sac snag.

And here I was going to post as treating it like a bonsai- trimming/shaving certain aspects to accentuate other aspects. Then I see you're talking about beards....

Rapist glasses to boot?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVcyNANK5cY]YouTube - Rapist Glasses[/ame]

srsly. you didn't read about what i did earlier in the thread? and then there's the whole foreskin thing...

Oh yeah, I forgoted! Are we starting a new thread om "the whole foreskin thing"? I for one still have "the whole foreskin thing"........ since you mentioned it. :confused:

Recommendations?

I use this little guy but he's a cheapie... Works okay... almost better for the unmentionables than for my beard, in fact. Beard hair is getting a bit too wiry. Any Wahl should do a good job, it's the brand most the pro's use.

As long as it's got a good guard, whether adjustable, or just multiple one-length guards, it should do the trick.

If my battery finally goes out (which might happen any time, as mine is easily 4 years old by now) then I'll probably switch up to this one. While it's not a Wahl, this one is waterproof/showerproof, and has three different heads, PLUS guards. How freakin' cool (and unnecessarily complex) is that?!?

There are other ways to convince him, too, of course! Hell, I traded SWMBO's permission to build a walk-in cooler in the basement in exchange for a kitten for x-mas! :p It sounds like you guys do a good job of getting along/sharing space, and that ironically puts you at a disadvantage for finding things to use as leverage... but There Are Ways. A fancy dinner with lots of man foods (good steak, taters, etc) is always a nice way to a dude's heart. :)

There's always the MEAN way, too. (Find a friend with good prescriptions, knock him out with something strong, and then go to work while he's snoozing. ;) )

Erm. I mean. Um. I would never recommend that. What are you all looking at? :eek:

I just braided mine. But they all came out. I need to find some little rubber bands.

lmfao!

I'm in the 'SWMBO trims, so I return the favor' crowd. Like bird said, it's much harder than you think to snag your goodie bag with a razor. I've been taking care of the boys for years and never had a cut.

Use a single blade razor instead of a multi blade if you have a steady hand. Multi blade razors up your chances of ingrown hair, single blade make it a _little_ easier to cut yourself but not much. I've never cut myself.

Just my 2 cents.

Last time is was in St. Kitts I had some bead weaving down there like Michael Scott.

What's all this talk about shaving?

Doesn't anyone polish and shine?

I don't mind hardware one bit - I just don't have any, myself. Someday perhaps. I'm awfully lazy, 's why I've never gotten a tat either.

But I have checked one thing off my list tonight.

I have drank Cantillion Gueze. And I have seen the light. And it is delicious. Amen.

Night all.

Dunno about "down there" but my eyebrow was totally painless. The tat's are another story!

Off topic, but why do men have nipples? Decoration! Those didn't hurt at all for me... *cringes* down there.... I hope the piercer was a cute girl :)

"down there" was a piece of cake.

you need help.... seriously!

Far as I'm concerned.... the hair and the junk came in naturally... I ain't puttin in no hardware.

+1 for laughing at the 60 year old with the shriveled up tramp stamp and the giant hole'd ear lobes that hang lower than the floppy upstairs equipment.

well, i shaved off my molestache last night. now, if i can just get the bottom trimmed i could probably attract something a little classier than a dead hooker.

Back