Do Hopinistas = Potinistas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzy1038

Reaction score
Something I have been pondering is how many of you smoke the THC laden cousin to hops? Whether you want to answer or not is up to you as it is a personal choice and some prefer to not let that cat out of the bag so to speak.

I used to smoke a lot in college and for some time after. They look alike, are sticky alike and have those funky smells. I am a hopinista and almost wonder if one is inclined to like one if they like the other. I know I always loved to smell a bag of some kindness almost more than the smoking part of it.

When I open a pack of hops I am enamored by the smell of them. Some obviously smell better than others, but some definitely are reminiscent of the (good?) ole' days of smoke induced pontification, imagination, exuberation, fits of laughter, paranoia, and of course munchies.

What say ye?

Something I have been pondering is how many of you smoke the THC laden cousin to hops? Whether you want to answer or not is up to you as it is a personal choice and some prefer to not let that cat out of the bag so to speak.

I used to smoke a lot in college and for some time after. They look alike, are sticky alike and have those funky smells. I am a hopinista and almost wonder if one is inclined to like one if they like the other. I know I always loved to smell a bag of some kindness almost more than the smoking part of it.

When I open a pack of hops I am enamored by the smell of them. Some obviously smell better than others, but some definitely are reminiscent of the (good?) ole' days of smoke induced pontification, imagination, exuberation, fits of laughter, paranoia, and of course munchies.

What say ye?

I say, "No."

We don't discuss illegal activities. Whether you have a prescription or not, it's against federal (US) law. If you want to chat about weed, find another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back