dismantle kegorator to fit in tight space...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

detz

Reaction score
I have two problems. I don't have room in our new kitchen for the kegorator and there is this useless cabinet in the corner that we hate. Solution? :D

The space is too small to fit the kegorator but what if I took out the cooling part and built it into the space? Would that work? What would I have to watch out for? I'd have to water proof and insulate which doesn't sound too hard and make sure there is venting but other than that it would probably work. Am I crazy? :ban:

Here is the closet. I would like to cut the door in half so the top opens without the bottom and have a bar in the top half where the tap would be and the bottom door to access the keg.

2013-10-30 18.56.22.jpg

Should be doable. Check out the articles. There's one explaining how to put the components of a mini fridge into a wash basin to make a custom kegerator. Should be a similar concept as long as there's enough space.

Back