Denver CMC group grain buy # 5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GJ: I experienced no drop in efficiency in my first batch using the new round of CMC Pale. Maybe you had your crush dialed in perfectly before and the grain is slightly smaller now. That is, your mill gap was not set any smaller than it needed to be to get you to 80%. Or maybe your measurements or calculations were way off. ;)

Did anybody get a malt analysis for the Belgian Pale? Figured I would ask here before emailing them. Wanna get this one plugged into Beersmith.

Just wanted to say thanks again for doing this, dahoov. It was a lot of fun chatting with you. I'll hit you up next time I'm in Denver, and I'll drop off some homebrew. Cheers!

Did anybody get a malt analysis for the Belgian Pale? Figured I would ask here before emailing them. Wanna get this one plugged into Beersmith.

Did you ever get that analysis for the Belgian? I would like to brew with it next week.

thanks

Damn, looks like I missed it. Got in on a group buy 2 years ago, and the CMC malt was awesome! Should have paid closer attention....

If anyone has an extra bag or two they would like to sell, please send me a message!

Anyone else miss it and interested in setting up another buy?

I got the malt analysis from CMC for the Belgian Pale. My computer crashed and I can't attach the file from my phone. Email CMC directly and I'm sure they'll respond with it quickly.

Ok, got my computer back up and running. Here is the malt analysis for the Belgian Pale.

CMC Belgian 11-29-2011.jpg

I FINALLY picked up my grain.

Crappy snow traffic meant a 40 minute drive home turned into a 3 hour adventure.

Sure am glad I had some small tasters of your homebrew Dahoov!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back