Delivery Driver Gifts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoop89

Reaction score
Anyone leave any homebrew for your delivery driver(s) around the holidays? From my understanding they are allowed to accept just about anything as a gift(Ive heard they dont have to report any gifts received). Considering leaving a few different flavors that are on tap currently for my driver.

Anyone leave any homebrew for your delivery driver(s) around the holidays? From my understanding they are allowed to accept just about anything as a gift(Ive heard they dont have to report any gifts received). Considering leaving a few different flavors that are on tap currently for my driver.

My uncle was a postman for 20+ years...he was very appreciative of the gifts he'd receive...especially the home brewed stuff...was cool to try new libations from his route!

especially the home brewed stuff...was cool to try new libations from his route!

Awesome! Always nervous about offering strangers beer fo some reason. Just needed some reassurance that it was acceptable 😁

Back