Delaware checking in

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingwj

Reaction score
Hello all. Name is Bill King and I am a homebrewer from Northern Delaware. I am an all grain brewer and always have a stout and Kolsch on tap. My mission in life is to brew the perfect Kolsch but I keep consuming them before they are properly lagered. Anyway I hope to learn techniques to help me become a better brewer and if I can help someone else out all the better.

Welcome....

What part of DE? I lived in Bear/Christiana/Newark for a few years and lived at Stewarts Brewing Co.

Im in the Bear area and Stewarts is amazing. The actually have a Kolsh coming out next month that has one alot of awards.

Wilmington here...I've only been to Stewarts once, but I've been to Iron Hill a bunch.

I actually have a batch of Ed Wort's Kolsch waiting to be kegged.

Hello from Middletown, Delaware.

Looking to get my hands into AG brewing (currently partial) any of you seasoned AG vets in Delaware need a hand doing a batch sometime? Free Labor? :cross:

I would love to learn a little more before i dump all these $$ into the wrong equipment.

i too reside in delaware, Bear to be exact and i too love stewarts.

Stumblin munk FTW

Back