Deadpool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this on Friday night. Complete awesomeness!

Warning, it's very inappropriate.

And SOOOOOO funny!

Like all the Marvel movies, you HAVE to watch until the closing credits are finished.

Great movie! I'm looking forward to the directors cut when it's released on video. They had to cut a lot of stuff out to get the R-rating. It would have been NC-17 otherwise.

I dang near pissed myself I was laughing so hard at some parts. Hands down my favorite Marvel movie to date

Great movie! I'm looking forward to the directors cut when it's released on video. They had to cut a lot of stuff out to get the R-rating. It would have been NC-17 otherwise.

I've followed the making of the film sice it was first announced. My understanding is that they had to put things in, and lobby the MPAA in order to make sure that it got an R rating.

I've followed the making of the film sice it was first announced. My understanding is that they had to put things in, and lobby the MPAA in order to make sure that it got an R rating.

I'm surprised to hear that. I recently saw these two stories. Then I went to see the Revenent, and during the previews an R-rated preview for Deadpool came on. There were so many lines in that preview that were so raunchy that I was actually taken aback a little. They did not make it into the final release. Looks like they are going to release a director's cut.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Filthier-Deadpool-Cut-Way-According-T-J-Miller-109167.html

http://www.themarysue.com/deadpool-cut-for-going-too-far/

Friend came over last night. We had thought about seeing DP again, but it didn't work out. We watched Kung Fury, The Big Lebowski and Spinal Tap instead and had a steak dinner for his birthday. He'd seen Deadpool twice but didn't stay for the FINAL credits.

The kids are DYING to watch Deadpool again, though, so I believe it's in the weekend plans. Probably hit up the cinema in GR tomorrow.

Back