DC Group Buy #21

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible to get the split numbers of the listed open items to ensure I'm looking at the correct items from my order? Thanks.

ID Available Description
36 10lb Gambrinus Honey 55 lb
5 25lb Weyermann Beech Smoked 55 lb
39 30lb Muntons Torrefied Wheat 55 lb
30 35lb Crisp Roasted Barley 55 lb
24 40lb Weyermann Acidulated 55 lb
25 40lb Weyermann CARAHELL 55 lb
29 40lb Dingemans Biscuit (Mr 50) 55 Lb
1 45lb Simpsons Peated 55 lb
7 45lb Muntons Black Malt 55 Lb
12 45lb Briess 2-Row Caramel 60L 50 lb
13 45lb Briess 2-Row Caramel 80L 50 lb
15 50lb Muntons Crystal 150 55 lb
16 55lb Crisp Crystal Light 45L 55 lb

Is it possible to get the split numbers of the listed open items to ensure I'm looking at the correct items from my order? Thanks.

You can sort the table by clicking on the headers. For example, if you click on the header for open/closed splits, it will sort it for you so you don’t have to track it line by line. Play with it, you’ll get a feel for it.

Still listed under the splits with my name.

Right.

But you don’t have any share in that bag anymore.

You cannot delete the bag you started as there might be other people that have claimed parts of it.

You can return what you have claimed and not be responsible for the open bag, which is what you did. If the bag doesn’t close, it won’t get ordered.

Thanks to all that have paid up so far. We still have 10 people that have not PayPal'd me. Please take care of this by early AM as I need to finish up the paperwork and ship it to our buyer early tomorrow. I have a lot going on this weekend so I won't have time to track folks down...

Please check what you owe on the website carefully. So far I have one person that underpaid and two that over paid. I will send emails and refunds tomorrow. Thanks!

Thanks to all who sent payments on time or close to it. I have two payments that I am waiting for, so as soon as I get those in I will process the order over to three stars and we should be all set.

Note: Two of you overpaid by more than a few cents and one of you underpaid by less than a dollar. Please double check your payments to eliminate a lot of back and forth via PayPal. Reminder that we get zero profit from this, and it is a net loss as I am paying for the website, so paying the exact amount makes me happy. ;>

Cheers all!!
Tony

Quick update. Order went in but a few things have changed so far. They could not order torrefied wheat from Muntons so they ordered it from Crisp. He could not find Muntons MO Extra Pale on the order site. Do you want to order something else? Strange thing is it is on Munton's web site...

Also be aware the last time we ordered they changed the names of some of the things we order. Like I think Crisp Gleneagles was now called a number (37?) instead of Gleneagles. I think their MO has a different name as well? Anyhow, we will sort that out as usual on pickup day.

Anyone had a beer from The Veil brewing? Very nice! If you are ever in Richmond, recommend a visit...Wow!

Cheers...

I have a smaller scale (10 lb), but am happy to help with splits and get there early.

Yes, Veil is great. Also, Ardent Craft Ales is a pretty slick place as well; and Hardywood, all within a few blocks of each other...perfect.

Just wish I could get Veil or Ardent beers locally. Lots of local MD breweries are off the hook good as well...Cheers!

I’m starting to see Ardent beers in Fairfax county over the past couple months. I’ve got to believe if they’re here that they’re available on the other side of DC as well.

Last buy, somebody brought some really great bags. They were thick as heck and held 10, maybe 15 pounds easily. Anybody have any idea where they came from?

I was wondering if any of you guys are using a 30 amp 240 volt 3 prong dryer outlet to power your beer pots. I just moved to a new place and it seems that I will have to modify my kettle a little and that’s the way I would go. I was thinking on getting an inline gfci to plug my electric element in, but then I cannot find one that I can plug in a dryer outlet.

Yes - that's exactly what I have for my Colorado Brewing Systems 1/2 barrel EBIAB system. Happy to talk to you about it at the pickup next weekend

If anyone lives in Annandale, one of the group needs someone to pickup for him. Let me know if you can help him.

Times have been finalized. We arrive at 10AM for splitting. Most people should plan to arrive at 11 to give us time to split as this is a big order. I need to be out of there by 12-12:30 so please do not be late! Pickup is at 3 Stars as usual. Cheers all!

If anyone lives in Annandale, one of the group needs someone to pickup for him. Let me know if you can help him.

Times have been finalized. We arrive at 10AM for splitting. Most people should plan to arrive at 11 to give us time to split as this is a big order. I need to be out of there by 12-12:30 so please do not be late! Pickup is at 3 Stars as usual. Cheers all!
I just found out I have to work at 8 am Saturday (until about 10).

Tony, do you mind grabbing my stuff and taking to your place? I can pick up Sunday or sometime next week.

Thanks,

-Mike

I'll be there at 10 to help with the splits Tony. Bringing my scale, etc.

Back