Dark Tower movie/series

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sporting a "nerd woody" as I read the article.

Yehaw, sounds epic....If anyone could keep it from falling into "lousy Stephen King movies" category, Ron Howard can.

Hopefully.

oh, man.... i have both waited for and feared this day. The series is fantastic and, if properly done, could be a masterpiece of cinema. But, as was pointed out, way too many of King's stories get made into TERRIBLE movies.

The fact that it's going to be made partly for TV is pretty worrisome.

I'm sporting a "nerd woody" as I read the article.

Yehaw, sounds epic....If anyone could keep it from falling into "lousy Stephen King movies" category, Ron Howard can.

Hopefully.

Lets hope so.

This is an interesting concept. Planning the movie -TV connection in advance could be really great....

...or not.

My fingers are crossed!

Having slogged thru the series only to get to that crappy ending made me get rid of the books. I've no intention of watching a movie made from it.

Not flaming, just my opinion here. I understand that others may like it.

Having slogged thru the series only to get to that crappy ending made me get rid of the books. I've no intention of watching a movie made from it.

Not flaming, just my opinion here. I understand that others may like it.

I love the fact that you've been a member for three years and it's THIS thread that finally gets you to make your first post. :D

:mug:

Latest posts

Back