Custom Drinkware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EinGutesBiersSWMBO

Reaction score
Has anyone here had their logos or designs put on a glass or mug?

There's a ton of companies out there that do it, but the set up fees are astronomical. I'm just wondering if there's a place anyone has tried and could recommend for an order of about 50 glasses.

I wish there was a DIY way.

Um... You could try chemical etching. Or sandblasting if you are good. Lots of people etch glass using certain kind of acid. I've never done it, but I've read up on it. The start up is a bit pricey, but not bad compared to having someone do custom glasses.

I've thought about blasting the bottom of some glasses and see how the head forms because of it. Also, maybe try and blast a pattern on the side, but that would be tricky.

Yea i'm looking for 4 glasses of different types. 4 pint, 4 snifter, 4 pilsner, 4 flute. But getting 4 is impossible!

My wife got me some for Christmas from www.glass-decorators.com . She ended up getting me 2 each of 4 different shapes. They did really nice work and she said they were really easy to work with. Once they have the logo on file and have done the set-up once there is no set-up the next time you order.

Yeah, I dont think I have the ability to do it myself.

The only no minimum place I could find is here: Fantasy Glassworks - Personalized, Custom Engraved Glassware, Engraved Beer Mugs, Engraved Wine Glasses, Engraved Martini Glasses, Engraved Flutes, Engraved Coffee Mugs and more!

Prices arnt bad, but I'd like to see what a logo looks like on there and not all that text.

Customglassware.com has a minimum of 36, and a set up fee of $35 per color.

I've got too many colors for that, and I dont think the design will turn out as an etching.
finalfishcopy.jpg

My wife got me some for Christmas from www.glass-decorators.com . She ended up getting me 2 each of 4 different shapes. They did really nice work and she said they were really easy to work with. Once they have the logo on file and have done the set-up once there is no set-up the next time you order.

I'll second the vote for glass-decorators.com/

I bought some last fall for the guys on my shift from those guys. I thought the price was reasonable, the setup fee was $65.00, but you'll only have to pay that once. I paid a total of $127 for 8 really, really, nice tankards.

Good luck!

Back