curtec drums

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjncoguyx

Reaction score
I've e-mailed the one guy about them several times with no response. I had e-mailed him back in february about them and he said no prob, gave me a price and told me to e-mail him when i wanted to buy them. I've been trying to e-mail him and i've gotten no response. Does anyone know where i can get a couple of these bears. I know general container has them but they want 50$ for the drum +50$ shipping. I can drive there to pick them up but they have odd hours for pickup and in all likelihood i'd have to take off from work to get them. If anyone knows anywhere to get them it'd be greatly appreciated. :mug:

If they were 15 gal i'd hop on them in a heartbeat. Thanks for the heads up.

Sometimes we get these at work as samples (clean, never used). I can check and see if there are any hanging around. How many are you looking for?

I be interested in a few more too. I live close to the op, maybe we could split shipping if you have more than he needs.

Also the curtec are 14.5 gallons, not sure if that .5 matters to you

I saw this thread and was wondering who you haven't heard back from?

If anyone needs help finding our drums, let me know and I can help. :mug:

This is my first post and I promise I am not here to spam! lol :rockin:

I am visiting my son in Madison April 27 & 28 2013. Do you have any of the Curtec drums?

If you are speaking to me, I work for them in Holland. I can get you (anyone) contact with one of our resellers. I always advise against purchasing any used drums off the internet. First you don't know exactly what was stored in it and risking anyones health to save 20 bucks just isn't worth it to me. Second Very few of our customers are purchasing these for food products. And those that do, re-use. The only companies to my knowledge that use once and dispose of them are Pharma or Chemical companies. In other words, people lie to sell things. Would you buy a drum if you knew it had hazardous chemicals or API's stored in it? I wouldn't yet that is what we sell too because we aren't cheap (more often than not the most expansive option) so if it isn't needed regulation wise, they can't justify the cost. The plus for those wishing to brew is they will last for years.

Just my 2 cents.

I know this is an old post. Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here. But I have a lot of the 14.5 gallon (55L) Curtec wide neck drums/kegs available. I'm located in Southern California. Is there a more appropriate place I can list these for sale? Thanks!

Attachments

• 14RH2.jpg
    14RH2.jpg
    815.2 KB · Views: 61
Back