• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Other Culture Vials for $1 each plus shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NuttyProf21

Reaction score
I have some Kimbal Chase culture vials for sale at $0.99 each plus shipping if needed. They have a rubber lined cap and are the disposable type. They will last for longer then one use. If you are looking for something comparable check out Northern Brewer they have caps with paper liners and no marking area for $2.99 I have some that have been in use for over 2 years and multiple trips threw the pressure cooker. These are great for slants.

And yes if you buy 1000 of these you can get them for $0.65 each plus shipping. I am asking $1 each plus shipping to cover packing and time sorting them for people.

vial.jpg

I have some Kimbal Chase culture vials for sale at $1 each plus shipping if needed. They have a rubber lined cap and are the disposable type. They will last for longer then one use. If you are looking for something comparable check out Northern Brewer they have caps with paper liners and no marking area for $2.99 I have some that have been in use for over 2 years and multiple trips threw the pressure cooker. These are great for slants.

And yes if you buy 1000 of these you can get them for $65 each plush shipping. I am asking $1 each plus shipping to cover packing and time sorting them for people.

$65 each or $0.65 each?

Yep they look to be the same ones as more beer sells for $.99. If the penny matters I will sell them for $0.99

"And it was only $0.99 Cents"

song reference. These are not able to be sterilized caps and all in pressure cooker?

Yep you put them caps and all in the pressure cooker. What I do is put the caps on really loose. Then when the pot is cool enough to handle bare handed I open it and screw the caps shut.

Back