Craigslist SCORE--Fermentation control at last!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Scored this for a rocking price on craigslist today. It is now the fermentation chamber.

I need a controller now...who has the best price out there? And screw e-bay....

:rockin::ban::rockin:

Scored this for a rocking price on craigslist today. It is now the fermentation chamber.

I need a controller now...who has the best price out there? And screw e-bay....

:rockin::ban::rockin:

Man I hate ebay also, they rape me on fees for my motorcycle lights, but I grabbed 2 rencos for 90 bucks shipped.

Here is one prewired to a power strip for 50 BIN
etc 111000

There also going for 50-55 on there. I couldnt find a better price.

Hmmmm...not sure why I can't get that original pic to show up.

I just took a quick one with my phone and hosted it at HBT...maybe that will work.

Now that everyone thinks I must have scored a 20 x 20 walk in cooler, NOPE, just this:

Mine is a hell of a lot uglier than yours. I have to wait for the weather to warm up just to start painting it.

Craigs in my area constantly has free working beat to hell fridges.... Unfortunately all my friends who can haul them are out of town for winter break >.<

Mine is a hell of a lot uglier than yours. I have to wait for the weather to warm up just to start painting it.

This thing is in great shape. It had been neglected for a while, but I cleaned it up with a half bottle of clorox cleanup and it is good as new. I can't wait to be able to use this sucker in the summer for fermenting. This damn Virginia heat is really BAD for brewing. ;)

Back