Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn :-( now I feel terrible. Life got in the way this week so I've been running behind. @abeasst your pickup is scheduled for Monday. Lots of extras included due to the delay. Hope you enjoy it.

Package looks great @ecupirate07 will post a photo after work.

Damn :-( now I feel terrible. Life got in the way this week so I've been running behind. @abeasst your pickup is scheduled for Monday. Lots of extras included due to the delay. Hope you enjoy it.

Package looks great @ecupirate07 will post a photo after work.

Glad everything made it safe, enjoy :mug:

MWM(Married White Male) seeking SCB(Single Craft Brews)

SCB should be 21 or older, love to drink with me wether we are in a public scene or just home watching a movie. SCB should not get jealous if I want to try other SCB's. Looks are not important to me, I just ask that you have a nice bottle neck or a fat/slinder can will do! If you are a SCB and are part of my list below, please have your owner dress you up in something appealing, like a nice see through bubble wrap but still keeping enough hidden to leave somethig to the imagination. Then have him/her ship you to me in a nice little package that will arrive at your new forever home within a couple of days. Please see list below to be considered for my SCB, I hope to see a couple of you real soon.

PS- My wife is ok with me doing this so it won't be weird when you meet her :mug:

The Alchemist (had heady topper, want to try other brews)
Three Floyds
Creature Comforts
Treehouse
Russian River
Tired Hands
4 Hands (had the milk stout thanks to @liquidflame, wanna try others)
Fat heads
Cigar city (haven't had it since Tampa airport :p)
Trillium
Kern river

What whatever other rockin brews, not really a fan of ciders.

The Alchemist (had heady topper, want to try other brews)
Three Floyds
Creature Comforts
Treehouse
Russian River
Tired Hands
4 Hands (had the milk stout thanks to @liquidflame, wanna try others)
Fat heads
Cigar city (haven't had it since Tampa airport :p)
Trillium
Kern river

What whatever other rockin brews, not really a fan of ciders.

I'll grant if you can wait till Tuesday/Wednesday for me to ship.

Wicked Weed
Burial
Green Man
Drake’s
Faction
Noble Ale Works
Heretic
Monkish
Flat Tail
Moonlight Meadery - Any Sweet or Semi-sweet
Melovino Meadery - Any Traditional, Fruited, or Oaked

Hey guys, just want to apologize to everyone, especially @abeasst for the delay on my end. I should have known better than to attempt a couple trades just as planting season started to take off. I do still have a package for @abeasst but have not gotten it out the door yet. Plan to print out new shipping label tonight for FedEx to pick up in morning. I certainly understand any negative feedback involved as this is my own fault. Hope I have included enough extras to make it worth the wait. Look for a PM tonight @abeasst that will include the tracking and pickup numbers.

Shipping info sent to EcuPirate07.

List bump :

Wicked Weed
Burial
Green Man
Drake’s
Faction
Noble Ale Works
Heretic
Monkish
Flat Tail
Moonlight Meadery - Any Sweet or Semi-sweet
Melovino Meadery - Any Traditional, Fruited, or Oaked

@sandstonecitybrew hooked me up. Appreciate it :mug:

image.jpg

This may be a @keywestbrewing or group decision, but I have a brew buddy who is also a co worker who wanted to get in on this. The only reason I bring this up is because the first 3 breweries listed by @sandstonecitybrew are easily accessible for he and I obviously so it would be an easy grant. I can't grant because I was granted by @sandstonecitybrew. He would grant and I would put up his list through me. Obviously I would take full responsibility for any problemsand this would hopefully get this rolling again. So what's the verdict.

This may be a @keywestbrewing or group decision, but I have a brew buddy who is also a co worker who wanted to get in on this. The only reason I bring this up is because the first 3 breweries listed by @sandstonecitybrew are easily accessible for he and I obviously so it would be an easy grant. I can't grant because I was granted by @sandstonecitybrew. He would grant and I would put up his list through me. Obviously I would take full responsibility for any problemsand this would hopefully get this rolling again. So what's the verdict.

According to the rules of the thread, you can grant. It's been more than a week.

All beers are packed and ready to ship Monday. Here's the list.

Hill Farmstead Brewery
The Alchemist
Tree House
Surly
BoneYard
Trusty Brewing Company
Russian River
The Rare Barrel
Drake's Brewing
Firestone
Jester King
La Cumbre Brewing

Has anyone heard anything about HawleyFarms grant? He had the same busy issue over on the Local trade thread and we've screeched to a halt waiting for information.

No still haven't heard anything from him other than the post he made about shipping, but nothing has arrived.

What are the rules in this thread? Since he hasn't shipped do I repost my list?

Rules don't seem to mention it specifically. Bat Signal time @KeyWestBrewing

Sorry didn't see the notification on the mobile. Repost your list and keep things going. At this point theres been enough time to allow contact so if that hasn't happened no hard feelings but gotta keep the ball rolling.

@KeyWestBrewing, where does this leave @EcuPirate07? His list was the most current, he shipped to me, and package was received. @abeasst definitely needs to get hooked up, just trying to sort through all this.

I shipped to @hawleyfarms with my first grant and @sandstonecitybrew with my second. My list is the one that's up, but I don't mind taking a back seat to @abeasst he definitely needs to get hooked up. I just hope we get it figured out and get rolling again. What say you @keywestbrewing ?

I don't like all this confusion on one of my favorite threads due to one guy disappearing. As I have been itching to send out a BIF lately.. how about I take care of @abeasst and that leaves @EcuPirate07 up? I'll take good beer Karma in return and we can hopefully get things back to normal.

@KeyWestBrewing do you approve?

I don't like all this confusion on one of my favorite threads due to one guy disappearing. As I have been itching to send out a BIF lately.. how about I take care of @abeasst and that leaves @EcuPirate07 up? I'll take good beer Karma in return and we can hopefully get things back to normal.

@KeyWestBrewing do you approve?

I'm certainly not asking you to but if your willing I won't stop you! If that works for everyone shoot me your addy and I'll send you some homebrews so we all win in the end.

I'm certainly not asking you to but if your willing I won't stop you! If that works for everyone shoot me your addy and I'll send you some homebrews so we all win in the end.

Done deal then. Looks like I have some shopping to do.... Monday... Because it is turning into a very intoxicating brew day.

rolling forward! I like it, Bumping the list to keep it on the last page.

Hill Farmstead Brewery
The Alchemist
Tree House
Surly
BoneYard
Trusty Brewing Company
Russian River
The Rare Barrel
Drake's Brewing
Firestone
Jester King

Back