Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a long time since it was difficult to choose which beer to start with from a swap box. This is all outstanding.
Thanks Jess

That new series from WW has been amazing. The Black Angel is really an extra for your birthday. Thrills in Vanilla is from a brewery who I love and became close friends with the owners. I brewed their anniversary beer which is why I have the pecans. I was excited to package it all for you. Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy.

Yep. Pretty sure yellow rose was on his last list too. Just saying. [emoji6]

Ok, consider it granted. I've already PM'ed the requester.

My list:

Any of the following breweries:
Wicked Weed
3 Floyds
Revolution
Off Color
Surly
Cigar City
Lawson’s Finest
Tired Hands
Fiddlehead
DeGarde
Funky Buddha
New Glarus
Rare Barrel (fingers crossed)
Anything hyper local with a small distribution

I prefer IPAs, Stouts, Sours, Fruit Beers and anything that makes you go huh?.

That new series from WW has been amazing. The Black Angel is really an extra for your birthday. Thrills in Vanilla is from a brewery who I love and became close friends with the owners. I brewed their anniversary beer which is why I have the pecans. I was excited to package it all for you. Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy.

Most of the box went to the fridge, I may even have a breakfast pumpkin sour before I leave for work lol

Ok, consider it granted. I've already PM'ed the requester.

My list:

Wicked Weed
3 Floyds
Revolution
Off Color
Surly
Cigar City
Lawson’s Finest
Tired Hands
Fiddlehead
DeGarde
Funky Buddha
New Glarus

I prefer IPAs, Stouts, Sours, Fruit Beers and anything that makes you go huh?.

bump

I'm headed to vt next weekend ... But I'm not eligible :/ sip and fiddle guaranteed, heady and hill not on list but also confirmed

My list:

Wicked Weed
3 Floyds
Revolution
Off Color
Surly
Cigar City
Lawson’s Finest
Tired Hands
Fiddlehead
DeGarde
Funky Buddha
New Glarus

Added 10/17:
Alchemist
Hill Farmstead
Russian River
Alesmith
Pizza Port
Toppling Goliath
Dark Horse

I prefer IPAs, Stouts, Sours, Barleywines, Fruit Beers and anything that makes you go huh?.

Sorry for off topic post, hezagenius, delete some messages so we can work this out!

...now back to your regularly scheduled programming

Granted for @zmanzorro so here's my list

Russian River (any)
Alchemist (any)
Firestone Walker - Pivo, Pale 31
3 Floyds - Zombie Dust
New Glarus (fruits)
Hill Farmstead (any)
Trillium (any IPA)
Treehouse (any IPA)
Jester King (any)
Half Acre - Daisy Cutter, Double Daisy Cutter
Funky Buddha (any)
Logsdon Farms (wilds/sours)
Maine Beer Co- Lunch
Societe - the Pupil (dunno if they bottle yet)

These are just for ****s and giggles but by all means I would love them

Rare Barrel (any)
SARA (any)

Got a haul this evening from one @hezagenius that includes some very very nice Surly Wets and a couple of Growlers from 515 Brewing. You sir may well be genius the vacuum sealed bottles and growlers are in great shape. Very impressed with the packaging. Going to have to steal some of your ideas. Also snuck in some Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue and some very nice Deschutes Fresh Squeezed and Hop Trip. I think fed ex kept delaying to drive anticipation up.

Glad everything got there. Get those growlers in the fridge and drink them as fresh as possible.

And the Passe is tasting fantastic right now. Let me know how you like it. It's on par with pseudo, maybe even better...

Early morning post...

Funky Buddha Last Snow
Tree House Brewing (any)
Fort George (Overdue IPA, Fresh IPA)
Lagunitas High-Westfield Imperial Stout
Avery (Tweak, Momi Hiwa [it's a stretch if anyone even has this in their cellar]
Oskar Blues BA Ten-Fidy
Bruery (any non-nationally distributed)
Miami Brewing (any)
NoDa (Hop, Drop & Roll; Coco Loco)
Evil Twin (Cafe Jesús, any Jesus for that matter)
Surly Wet

Early morning post...

Funky Buddha Last Snow
Tree House Brewing (any)
Avery (Tweak, Momi Hiwa [it's a stretch if anyone even has this in their cellar]
Oskar Blues BA Ten-Fidy
Miami Brewing (any)
Surly Wet

Just a heads up, last snow was a brewery only release, Oskar Blues is draft only as far as I know. Momi hasn't seen new production in 3 or 4 years lol. High Westfied was a limited distro a few months back, highly doubtful any are remaining on the shelf. Sorry man, don't mean to be a paradise crapper

Just a heads up, last snow was a brewery only release, Oskar Blues is draft only as far as I know. Momi hasn't seen new production in 3 or 4 years lol. High Westfied was a limited distro a few months back, highly doubtful any are remaining on the shelf. Sorry man, don't mean to be a paradise crapper

The BA ten fidy is being canned and shipped to distro this year. Keep your eyes open and assume the position.

Last Snow was distributed, if you were at the store within 5 minutes of the truck unloading, you might have been lucky enough to grab a single bottle. You would have had to go to the brewery or have some serious connections to get it in any kind of volume. Not much easy on this eMAW.

Awesome! Probably two or three bucks more then death by coconut that starts in November, I'll assume. About 10 per can, I guess
It was 10.50 or 11.50 per can at the brewery. I doubt it will be cheaper than that. Especially in PA, if it comes here.

It was 10.50 or 11.50 per can at the brewery. I doubt it will be cheaper than that. Especially in PA, if it comes here.

That sounds more right to me. PA would be about 16 to 20 if that's the case. Cant wait to see what Bourbon County pricing looks like this year with the larger but smaller bottles. IF I see any...I may be out of the city again this year for Thanksgiving

Glad everything got there. Get those growlers in the fridge and drink them as fresh as possible.

And the Passe is tasting fantastic right now. Let me know how you like it. It's on par with pseudo, maybe even better...

Pretty pumped about the growlers. Those are my first Maw'd growlers. I was half tempted to open the one that had OJ written on the top this morning.

Current list as of 10/20, additions in bold:

Funky Buddha (including, but not limited to Last Snow)
Tree House Brewing (any)
Avery Tweak
Oskar Blues BA Ten-Fidy
Miami Brewing (any)
Surly Wet
AleSmith Speedway Stout (any)
Maui Brewing Coconut Porter
Bell's Brewing Black Note

Will continue to modify as needed.

Omitted Beers:
Avery Momi Hiwa

Pretty pumped about the growlers. Those are my first Maw'd growlers. I was half tempted to open the one that had OJ written on the top this morning.

Nothing wrong with that. A little pick me up before work.

I'll be curious to see how you think the Passe compares to pseudoSue. They are both all Citra so they are somewhat similar.

How can I find out if a Bruery beer is non-nationally distributed? I tried to look it up, but didn't come up with any ideas. Also, when you ask for any Jesus...do you mean something like Even More Jesus or something like that?

Also, in the Oskar Blues BA Ten Fidy talk, the cans are something like 19 oz...pretty rad if you ask me. Can't wait to see them hit shelves.

Back