Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List bump and additions.

List bump and additions (BOLD)

I'm going to continue in the same vein as before and just list states. Please no one who distributes to Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana. Also ill fill out the list with a couple of specific breweries that I'm interested in. My favorites are sours, saisons, hop bombs, stouts, belgians and smoked/coffee beers. I will add more later as needed.

States:
Oregon
Florida
Colorado
Mass

Breweries: Any from these
Jester king
Alpine
Wicked weed
Tired hands
Trinity (CO)
Crooked Stave
Allagash
Lawsons
Toppling Goliath (any hoppy)

None of these are hard and fast. If you can get one and know something I should be interested in, let me know.

I’m looking for fresh APA’s and IPA’s that are citrus/orange/mango/tropical fruit forward. I am not a fan of wood/barrel aged stuff or barleywines.

Really looking to try these top 2 if they are readily available. I don't know if they are shelf beers.
Brew Kettle: White Rajah IPA
Captain Lawrence Brewing Co IPA

Jai Alai
Fat Head's Head Hunter
DirtWolf
Hermitage Citra IPA

If anyone is feeling generous, any of these would be nice:
Any Hill Farmstead APA/IPA
Any Tree House Pale APA/IPA
Any Lawsons APA/IPA
Any Alchemist APA/IPA
Any Russian River
Any Three Floyds APA/IPA

If it doesn't get picked up quick, I'll post more throughout the day as I think of them

I’m looking for fresh APA’s and IPA’s that are citrus/orange/mango/tropical fruit forward. I am not a fan of wood/barrel aged stuff or barleywines.

Really looking to try these top 2 if they are readily available. I don't know if they are shelf beers.
Brew Kettle: White Rajah IPA
Captain Lawrence Brewing Co IPA

Jai Alai
Fat Head's Head Hunter
DirtWolf
Hermitage Citra IPA

If anyone is feeling generous, any of these would be nice:
Any Hill Farmstead APA/IPA
Any Tree House Pale APA/IPA
Any Lawsons APA/IPA
Any Alchemist APA/IPA
Any Russian River
Any Three Floyds APA/IPA

If it doesn't get picked up quick, I'll post more throughout the day as I think of them

I told myself no more for a while, and then you go and throw White Rajah on your list. Considering I work there, I feel obligated to send you fresh Rajah!

Granted.

Packages finally on their way to Indiana! @PatrickGoss , you have two days to drill your wife and kids so you are ready for impact! :D

duck-and-cover-drill.jpg

Yes, the original kiss-your-ass-goodbye scenario!

For clarification (when pictures are posted) it is not just the eMAW I sent, but also a trade we have been working on. I won't say what was for each though :)

And Patrick - I expect you to drink it all this weekend so turn that work phone off!

I accept your challenge.

Looking to get the following styles that don't make it to Ohio.

Sours
Belgians (Saisons, Wits, Tripels)
Hefe's, Dunkel's, Weizenbocks, etc.
Dark Lagers

Will somebody please get this? It would cost me a fortune to hit a one state away emaw a second time to the same guy.

eMaw received.

Glad it all made it.

The SUE is a smoked porter, but do not let that scare you away, it is amazing. The Crooked Letter Extra Foreign Stout is a little aged, also solid. I wasn't sure how old you kid(s) are, but my son wanted to send one of his "beers" for them ( the root beer).

Its been a minute since I have done this, shhhh don't tell swmbo haha.

Logsdon - any
Societe - any
New England Brewing - Ghandi Bot
Maine Brewing Co - any
Hill Farmstead - any
New Glarus - any
Brewery Vivant - any
Russian River - any
Free Will - any
Firestone Walker - Double Jack, Barrelworks (don't know if Barrelworks are distributed as shelf beers)

Sours that aren't distributed to Ga

I will expand tomorrow, just wanted to get a list up quickly

Logsdon - any
Societe - any
New England Brewing - any
Maine Brewing Co - any
Hill Farmstead - any
The Alchemist - any
New Glarus - any
Brewery Vivant - any
Russian River - any
Free Will - any
Firestone Walker - Double Jack, Barrelworks (don't know if Barrelworks are distributed as shelf beers)
Lawson's - any
Toppling Goliath - any
Funky Buddha - any
Pipeworks - any
Jester King - any
Perennial - any
Trillium - any
NYFR (10%)

Added more

Logsdon - any
Societe - any
New England Brewing - any
Maine Brewing Co - any
Hill Farmstead - any
The Alchemist - any
New Glarus - any
Brewery Vivant - any
Russian River - any
Free Will - any
Lawson's - any
Toppling Goliath - any
Funky Buddha - any
Pipeworks - any
Jester King - any
Perennial - any
Trillium - any
NYFR (10%)

List bump.

Starting to get into sours (25 gallons in various stages in my basement). Would love to try some that are not available in Wisconsin. Ones that have viable bugs are a bonus.

Here is my starting list but if you have something good not on here I am game! Will add more as I think of them.

Russian River
Jester King
Crooked Stave
Lost Abbey
Boulevard
Cascade
Perennial

Pic of one of my sours in the pipeline:
Sour_zps4rv57pks.jpg

Starting to get into sours (25 gallons in various stages in my basement). Would love to try some that are not available in Wisconsin. Ones that have viable bugs are a bonus.

Here is my starting list but if you have something good not on here I am game! Will add more as I think of them.

Russian River
Jester King
Crooked Stave
Lost Abbey
Boulevard
Cascade
Perennial

Pic of one of my sours in the pipeline:
Sour_zps4rv57pks.jpg

I can do this! PM me your info

Back