Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, nobody complaining about the lack of a list after a full minute even though warning was given that it will have to wait?

Hopefully this might help until I can get into it
fiddlehead
toppling goliath
NoDa
Rock Art
Plan Bee, although Plan Bee might be hard to obtain.
Modern times

I don't know how fresh or how hard to obtain (or if they are even bottled/canned) these are, but if they are hard to get just disregard them.

fiddlehead
Wicked Weed
toppling goliath: pseudoSue and just about any of their IPAs and IIPAs
(king sue, sosus, zeelander, light speed, golden nugget)
NoDa
Rock Art
modern times: fortunate islands, city of the sun, blazing worlds, black house
Not your father's root beer (any)
Drake's: aroma coma, hopocalypse, jolly rodger
tree house: any IPA and IIPA
half acre: double daisy cutter, senita
foot hills: jade, seeing double
trillium: pretty much anything but specifically congress street, fort
pointe, melcher street, PM dawn, pot & kettle

If you are able to get 1 from the list, I am cool with any of your favorite IPA/IIPA/IIIPA, Stout/ Imp Stout/ BA Stout. Not looking to make this hard, just try some beers that are new to me. My distribution is NY.

I don't know how fresh or how hard to obtain (or if they are even bottled/canned) these are, but if they are hard to get just disregard them.

fiddlehead

Wicked Weed

NoDa

Rock Art

Drake's: aroma coma, hopocalypse, jolly rodger

If you are able to get 1 from the list, I am cool with any of your favorite IPA/IIPA/IIIPA, Stout/ Imp Stout/ BA Stout. Not looking to make this hard, just try some beers that are new to me. My distribution is NY.

I would remove aroma coma it's probably old since it is only released in June. Add drakes hopocalypse that just hit stores this week.

fiddlehead
Wicked Weed
NoDa
Rock Art
Drake's: hopocalypse, jolly rodger
Lawson's Sip of Sunshine.
Hill farmstead
Alchemist (anything other than heady)

@Gentlemans_Ale I'm unsure why, but FedEx claims the box is coming tomorrow. I shipped it on the 23rd. I'm pretty worried because I didn't want it to sit all weekend.

Ok, so some of these maybe harder than others, and some I have no idea what their availability/rareness are. I will edit accordingly, and keep adding to the list through out the day. My distribution is IL. Cheers! :mug:

In order of wish, top-down:

The Rare Barrel: Any
Russian River Brewing Company: Supplication
Side Project: Any
Upright Brewing Company: Special Herbs
Jester King Brewery:Wytchmaker Farmhouse Rye IPA, Das Wunderkind!
Off Color Brewing: DinoS'mores, Bare Bear
Pearl Street Brewery: Raspberry Tambois
Prairie Artisan Ales: Birra Farmhouse Ale, Cherry Funk
Toppling Goliath Brewing: pseudo Sue
Cigar City Brewing: Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Brown Ale, Caramel Graham Cracker
DuClaw Brewing Company: Sweet Baby Jesus!
Base Camp Brewing Company: S'more Stout
Denver Beer Co: Graham Cracker Porter
Lefty's Brewing Company: Graham Cracker Porter
Straight to Ale: Velvet Evil

Based on what I know of availability, you should probably remove the first four as well as Nocturn Chrysalis, Atrial Rubicite, Omniscience & Proselytism, and Colour Five.

Wow, I had to double check which MAW this was. I would remove almost all of the Jester King beers. Most of those are/were brewery only and limited, so they kinda go against the spirit of the EASY MAW. The JK beers that see some distribution and are available, atleast around me, are Das Wunderkind, Ambree, La Petit Prince, Noble King, Gotlansdricka, and possibly Wytchmaker. Everything else is brewery only.
I'd also think that with the limited availability and price, 3F would be questionable on the EMAW.

Ok, so some of these maybe harder than others, and some I have no idea what their availability/rareness are. I will edit accordingly, and keep adding to the list through out the day. My distribution is IL. Cheers! :mug:

Jester King Brewery: Any funky, fruit, farmhouse ones.
Funky Buddah: Any

List edited, still keeping the first four up in case someone wants to be really nice.

By the first four, I meant these:

Wow, I had to double check which MAW this was. I would remove almost all of the Jester King beers. Most of those are/were brewery only and limited, so they kinda go against the spirit of the EASY MAW. The JK beers that see some distribution and are available, atleast around me, are Das Wunderkind, Ambree, La Petit Prince, Noble King, Gotlansdricka, and possibly Wytchmaker. Everything else is brewery only.
I'd also think that with the limited availability and price, 3F would be questionable on the EMAW.

Yeah, the JK he has left count as easy, but the ones he removed are not. Which 3F were removed? A couple of those are shelf here (Oude Kriek for one), although they're not super cheap.

@Gentlemans_Ale I'm unsure why, but FedEx claims the box is coming tomorrow. I shipped it on the 23rd. I'm pretty worried because I didn't want it to sit all weekend.

We had a snow-pocalypse here in Texas. The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Funky Buddha:Any, but would really like Pina Colada Wheat
Jester King Brewery: Any funky, fruit, farmhouse ones, except Noble King.
NoDa Brewing Company: Hop Cakes
Pizza Boy Brewing Company: Any

Added a couple

Thank goodness they came! I hope you're good with all of those. I landed 3 HDRs and wanted to let you try one side by side with hop slam.

I'm pretty excited about that. I think if I would've remembered, I would've included NoDa on my list.

I'm pretty excited about that. I think if I would've remembered, I would've included NoDa on my list.

Getting NoDa is tough. They don't distribute really here so bottle shops will go get stuff. I was just lucky. I got it the Friday before I shipped.

You are very welcome Nick! Had to throw in the bqe since I had one at a share and a friend of mine also has another. It is very good and drinking good right now, though age won't hurt it. Enjoy the box!

Back