Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russian river - any

Jester king - any

Alchemist - any

Upland - any

3floyds - any

Anchorage - any

Tallgrass - any

Any American sour you think is awesome and I can not get in Montana

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just got my box from zeptrey. Thanks so much! Only one I've ever had before is the bomb, and I couldn't be happier to have another one! Great selection, thanks again!!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408561626.095847.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1408561639.281870.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1408561654.529804.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1408561667.714277.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1408561678.429782.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1408561688.762743.jpg

Awesome glad it landed safe. ThAt box had me sweating it. I just threw in a whole bunch of Belgium styles and...an ESB...but it's a fantastic ESB. And the only homebrew I have bottled a brown porter with honey.

Is Chupidacabra still up? Wanting American sours right? I think I can get this filled. Will need a few days to see what I can find. They will be all Colorado brewed sours...

giggle... I just did another check on tracking... both the box I sent AND the one being kindly sent TO me are in their respective destination states... looks like good to go for delivery Thursday.

Then I just have to get it unpacked, photoed, and chilling:ban:

guess it'll be time to start checking seekabrew for my ability to help another mate out. (though I guess I should take it a little easy, until I start getting paychecks from the new job)

Colorado sours would be awesome. I'm patient. You can throw up a list in the mean time sir!

Jmcm_brew ... if you find that you just can't handle drinking those HEady's... let me know, I'll come help you out... nice looking group of beers there :mug:

I just got home from Vermont and drank about 15 up there... Came home to an emaw with 2 more..Can't get enough of it! :)

So I'm a bit concerned about the growlers... I thought I put tags around the mouth of them did you take them off or did they get taken off at some point. Let me know if they have been opened... send them back and I will refill if they have. You are welcome for the beer, i was lagged on sending.. which reminds me i got an eMaw ill post pics in a bit

Super excited about these. Never had devils backbone but I've heard great things! Plus a few great cans! Thanks! Ruger aka Brian ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408649204.614047.jpg

Sorry for the delay. Lacking sleep I forgot to grab chargers before the dash to the hospital. So MikeBergan threw down on this MaW. Mike great great job even the victory prima pils very stoked to try that brew. But I was most tempted to crack the homebrew. I'll wait. My patience will be rewarded. I worried all day before we were released about how long exactly had the beer spent outside in a 100 degree Oklahoma summer day. All looks fine. Great job Mike and Thanks!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408662973.130314.jpg

Russian river - any

Jester king - any

Alchemist - any

Upland - any

3floyds - any

Anchorage - any

Tallgrass - any

Any American sour you think is awesome and I can not get in Montana

Is Chupidacabra still up? Wanting American sours right? I think I can get this filled. Will need a few days to see what I can find. They will be all Colorado brewed sours...

What's the current list, anybody know???

I think jgarretso is up technically.

Sorry for the delay. Lacking sleep I forgot to grab chargers before the dash to the hospital. So MikeBergan threw down on this MaW. Mike great great job even the victory prima pils very stoked to try that brew. But I was most tempted to crack the homebrew. I'll wait. My patience will be rewarded. I worried all day before we were released about how long exactly had the beer spent outside in a 100 degree Oklahoma summer day. All looks fine. Great job Mike and Thanks!View attachment 219191

Glad everything made it, and that you are happy with what came.
I would recommend letting that HB sit in a nice cool spot for at LEAST a few days more (next Wednesday would be two weeks bottled). The kit instructions DO say it is supposedly good-to-go after a week in bottles, but we all know that is a low-ball timeframe. I am trying to make myself wait and not go grab one to throw in the fridge.

The Stone Levitation Ale is one of my favorite beers, and the Yard's Tavern Ale is a standard part of what I keep stocked. Their IPA is pretty decent too, and the DFH ones are really tasty. I like the way they all look in your pic, but I think that nice big HB bottle would have been perfect in the center of the line ;)

Oh, just so you know, I got the delivery notification email just before 3 PM Eastern, so it shouldn't have been sitting in the heat TOO long.

Outside on a porch is usually cooler than the back of the truck. It gets HOT back there.

I would recommend letting that HB sit in a nice cool spot for at LEAST a few days more (next Wednesday would be two weeks bottled). The kit instructions DO say it is supposedly good-to-go after a week in bottles, but we all know that is a low-ball timeframe. I am trying to make myself wait and not go grab one to throw in the fridge.

The Stone Levitation Ale is one of my favorite beers, and the Yard's Tavern Ale is a standard part of what I keep stocked. Their IPA is pretty decent too, and the DFH ones are really tasty. I like the way they all look in your pic, but I think that nice big HB bottle would have been perfect in the center of the line ;)

Oh, just so you know, I got the delivery notification email just before 3 PM Eastern, so it shouldn't have been sitting in the heat TOO long.

Crap...honestly first thing I did was put the bottle in my aging spot. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408665016.545056.jpg

This is your awesome bomber of homebrew and a photobomb of my other little girl Daisy.

Crap...honestly first thing I did was put the bottle in my aging spot. View attachment 219208

This is your awesome bomber of homebrew and a photobomb of my other little girl Daisy.

Crap...honestly first thing I did was put the bottle in my aging spot. View attachment 219208

No worries, I was just poking at you a bit, didn't mean to come across fussy.
You'll have to let me know when you decide to chill that bomber down and sample it... hopefully I'll have had a chance to try one by then, so I can warn you off if need be.

Got a 27 pound bomb at my door today! Thanks SandstoneCityBrew!! I got a smooshed solo cup full of green bottle caps too, I don't know if that was intentional.

20140821_205139_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20140821_205210_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20140821_205221_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Back