Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll start with these. Obviously, from the list I’m really interested in NEIPAs & sours, but I’m a fan of all styles if well brewed.

-Tree House
-Trillium
-Other Half
-Equilibrium
-Tired Hands
-Aslin
-Veil
-Creature Comforts
-NEBCO
-Great Notion
-WeldWerks
-Hudson Valley
-Side Project
-Casey
-de Garde
-Holy Mountain

I could make a few of these happen within the next week!

EDIT: Sorry, just saw the 90+ days or 100+ posts criteria. I'm still a newbie.

If you can make it happen I'd say we're good (if ctowns good). We would just wait for your delivery before sending your wish list.

That works for me. I'll be traveling this weekend, where I'll pick up some of said offerings and then I'll pick up some more when I get back early next week. How about I send a pic mid-late week next week and leave it up to ctown to accept or not. And of course, I'd get nothing if I send nothing.

Awesome! Like I said, grabbing some stuff this weekend, I'll grab some other stuff next week and I'll post it here for you to ponder.

That sounds good to me. Since I just lost my eMAW virginity with my grant, I figured I’d leave it up to the vets to chime in.

What do you think?

FYI Counterweight was opened and is brewed by former NEBCO head brewer, Matt Westfall.
IMG_0538.JPG

IMG_0285.jpg

Everything made it safe & sound...a day early too! Can’t wait to get over this cold, so I can taste again & crack these open!

Time for a new list!

Awesome! Hope you enjoy them! Here's my list.

Russian River IPAs
Surly
Drekker
Modern Times
New Glarus
Monkish
Toppling Goliath
Alchemist
Burlington Beer

Or if anyone wants to jump in with any good IPAs you can get locally, I'm up for anything and stuff I've never heard of would be great!

Can add more later but drawing a blank while I'm on the spot.

Russian River IPAs
Surly
Drekker
Modern Times
New Glarus
Monkish
Toppling Goliath
Alchemist
Burlington Beer

Or if anyone wants to jump in with any good IPAs you can get locally, I'm up for anything and stuff I've never heard of would be great!

Hey, I'm not up for a trade at the moment but I am a lurker on this thread...I just wanted to let you know that Toppling Goliath is available in Massachusetts now. If you're in that neck of the woods, it's on the shelves as of about a month ago. Good luck with the trade!

Russian River IPAs
Surly
Drekker
Modern Times
New Glarus
Monkish
Toppling Goliath
Alchemist
Burlington Beer

Let me get my FOTD box shipped out this week and see what I've got, I should know by the start of next week on being able to grant.

Hey, I'm not up for a trade at the moment but I am a lurker on this thread...I just wanted to let you know that Toppling Goliath is available in Massachusetts now. If you're in that neck of the woods, it's on the shelves as of about a month ago. Good luck with the trade!

Thanks! I used to live in CT so I'll have to get up to MA next time I visit.

Let me get my FOTD box shipped out this week and see what I've got, I should know by the start of next week on being able to grant.

Sounds great! Thanks!

Hello looking to trade I have some prairie deconstructed bombs and some other stuff I can jester king if wanted. Just looking for some good beer outside of texas
IMG_1524621716.104351.jpg

Hello looking to trade I have some prairie deconstructed bombs and some other stuff I can jester king if wanted. Just looking for some good beer outside of texasView attachment 567360

Hey man! Welcome to the forum! Those are some great beers FT, so you shouldn’t have any trouble trading them.

For this thread, read the 1st post. Basically, how it works is you grant a current “want” list, then you can add a list of your wants.

Other than that, post a thread in the sampling/trading subforum with your ISOs, you’ll probably get more hits.

Good luck with the trading, and let me know if there’s any west coast stuff you’re looking for.

okay package dropped off today for shipping to @muledogus

list
wicked weed
3 floyds
resurgence
trillium
tired hands
treehouse
maine
green flash
the bruery
alesmith
evil twin
fiddle head
cigar city
belching beaver
Russian river
hill farmstead

love Barrel aged everything, IPAs, NEIPA's, surprise me!!

okay package dropped off today for shipping to @muledogus

list
wicked weed
3 floyds
resurgence
trillium
tired hands
treehouse
maine
green flash
the bruery
alesmith
evil twin
fiddle head
cigar city
belching beaver
Russian river
hill farmstead

love Barrel aged everything, IPAs, NEIPA's, surprise me!!

Bump

Adding:
Other half
Alvarado street
Allagash
Cycle
Monkish
And apparently cellar maker because of @afro_lou and their sweet looking labels!!

Last edited:
Sorry, something weird happened in the previous post.

Package is on its way to @LoneTreeFarms

List:
Abnormal
Pure Project
Alvarado Street
Toppling Goliath
Bearded Iris
J Wakefield
Jester King
New Glarus
Hailstorm
Mikerphone
Tired Hands
Burial
Alchemist
Bissell Brothers
Russian River
Melvin
Monday Night
Creature Comforts
Veil
Finback

This should get us started.

Sorry, something weird happened in the previous post.

Package is on its way to @LoneTreeFarms

List:
Abnormal
Pure Project
Alvarado Street
Toppling Goliath
Bearded Iris
J Wakefield
Jester King
New Glarus
Hailstorm
Mikerphone
Tired Hands
Burial
Alchemist
Bissell Brothers
Russian River
Melvin
Monday Night
Creature Comforts
Veil
Finback

This should get us started.

Bump

@JamesonFan maybe add a few more brews on your list for this one?

Yeah, let me try and think of a couple...

List:
Abnormal
Pure Project
Alvarado Street
Toppling Goliath
Bearded Iris
J Wakefield
Jester King
New Glarus
Hailstorm
Mikerphone
Tired Hands
Burial
Alchemist
Bissell Brothers
Russian River
Melvin
Monday Night
Creature Comforts
Veil
Finback

Grimm
Moksa
NOLA
Old Nation
Modern Times
Great Notion

Hi all! I know I can't play because I'm still in the newbie world, so I thought I would ask some questions cause I'm having fun watching. And maybe this will get the motivation going again!!! Are the beers for the Make A Wish bought off the shelf? Or clones? Or your own home brews? Or a combination?

Someone just puts breweries that they really wanna try beer from or sometimes they will mention specific beers. This isn’t for whales, there is a MAW page for that, that I think really did die. So it doesn’t matter if they are shelfies or hard to get, that would depend on what the person granting wants to put in the box.

For example someone might put Westbrook brewing as a want. For me they have shelfies and special releases. So I may “grant” the request and add shelfies like their 1 claw and 2 claw. But I may add a Mexican cake which is a special release but could also end up on a shelf. Hope this helps.

Someone just puts breweries that they really wanna try beer from or sometimes they will mention specific beers. This isn’t for whales, there is a MAW page for that, that I think really did die. So it doesn’t matter if they are shelfies or hard to get, that would depend on what the person granting wants to put in the box.

For example someone might put Westbrook brewing as a want. For me they have shelfies and special releases. So I may “grant” the request and add shelfies like their 1 claw and 2 claw. But I may add a Mexican cake which is a special release but could also end up on a shelf. Hope this helps.

Thanks! Learning and appreciate the help!

Hi all! I know I can't play because I'm still in the newbie world, so I thought I would ask some questions cause I'm having fun watching. And maybe this will get the motivation going again!!! Are the beers for the Make A Wish bought off the shelf? Or clones? Or your own home brews? Or a combination?

You can play as long as you can satisfy the persons list. Then we would make sure the grant was delivered before we would grant yours. Everyone was new at one point.

Back