Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read about it here: http://www.brewreviewcrew.com/surge-back/

Order it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M2OGS08/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I don't recall ever having Surge... Now OK Soda, that's another story!!
enhanced-buzz-12462-1361646289-0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider my porch bombed by SandstoneCityBrew!

From left to right:

Weyerbacher Old Heathen
Weyerbacher Winter Ale
Bell's Kalamazoo Stout
Bell's Christmas Ale
The Brew Kettle Winter Warner
The Brew Kettle Black Rajah
Troeg's Mad Elf (x2)
Great Lakes Christmas Ale
Thirsty Dog 12 Dogs of Christmas Ale
Rivertown Roebling
Fat Head's Holly Jolly
Fat Head's Hop Stalker
Fat Head's Trail Head

Thanks again, you killed it!

1416113562224.jpg

Ok sorry guys I fell asleep stupid early last night here is my wish:

In no particular order

Hill Farmstead
Alchemist
Belching beaver
Cigar City (any except Jai Alai and Hopped on the High Seas)
Modern Times
New Glarus
Wicked Weed (sours or wilds)
Cascade (sours or wilds)
Sante Adairius
Jester King
New England Brewing (Ghandi Bot)
Funkwerks (sours or wilds)
Prairie Artisan Ale (sours or wilds)

Any sours or wild ales that are not available in Ga you really enjoy would work too.

I prefer the style of beer that is beer. If I just have the brewery name then it's your choice on what to send.

Ok sorry guys I fell asleep stupid early last night here is my wish:

In no particular order

Hill Farmstead
Alchemist
Belching beaver
Cigar City (any except Jai Alai and Hopped on the High Seas)
Modern Times
New Glarus
Wicked Weed (sours or wilds)
Cascade (sours or wilds)
Sante Adairius
Jester King
New England Brewing (Ghandi Bot)
Funkwerks (sours or wilds)
Prairie Artisan Ale (sours or wilds)

Any sours or wild ales that are not available in Ga you really enjoy would work too.

I prefer the style of beer that is beer. If I just have the brewery name then it's your choice on what to send.

I have like 2 more posts needed before I can join in. If I took this though, id need to wait till after thanksgiving when I can get New Glarus.

I have like 2 more posts needed before I can join in. If I took this though, id need to wait till after thanksgiving when I can get New Glarus.

Looks like one more post amd just being here for 90+ days (on mobile, can't see your join date).

Maybe @Hulud can let you know if he is cool with that.

PM'd. Waiting on the reply. Wouldn't be able to get the package out with New Glarus before Dec 1st.

I live in Iowa and would appreciate any beer I can't get here. My personal preference is for strong beers (barley wines, imperial stouts, porters, ipa/double ipa/black ipa). I also enjoy a good sour. I don't drink many Belgian style beers, but if you have an excellence local beer i'd be excited to try it no matter the style.

Some breweries :

Russian River
The Alchemist (I hear Heady topper is a decent beer)
Three Floyds -Permanent Funeral or any.
Avery

If you like strong beers and have a good selection I'm certain I'll enjoy what you choose. It doesn't need to be from any of the breweries listed, I just tried to choose some popular one.

Thanks in advance!

How did you know?

Edit: In case the humor was lost, I just shipped his previous grant in an effort to get it there next week to not upset his missus. Looks like he'll get 40# of 2 eMAWs. lol

Lol thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize you sent him something too.

My initial response was "cause I just dropped it off to ship" lol

Lol thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize you sent him something too.

My initial response was "cause I just dropped it off to ship" lol

Sweet! Hope it doesn't freeze out there, might have to drive the big brown truck to my house to put it inside.

List Bump.

I live in Iowa and would appreciate any beer I can't get here. My personal preference is for strong beers (barley wines, imperial stouts, porters, ipa/double ipa/black ipa). I also enjoy a good sour. I don't drink many Belgian style beers, but if you have an excellence local beer i'd be excited to try it no matter the style.

Some breweries :

Russian River
The Alchemist (I hear Heady topper is a decent beer)
Three Floyds -Permanent Funeral or any.
Avery

If you like strong beers and have a good selection I'm certain I'll enjoy what you choose. It doesn't need to be from any of the breweries listed, I just tried to choose some popular one.

Thanks in advance!

eMAW has landed in Ohio! Check your front doors!

thatjonguy hit it and quit it! Okay, he didn't quit! :)

Treated to an awesome porch bomb this morning. This is my first eMAW (or MAW in general) and definitely didnt disappoint! Never had any of these actually (save for the Surge...)

Thanks again Jon! Cheers!

PS - And, no, my brett starter was not part of the eMAW. ;)

DSC_0237.jpg

thatjonguy hit it and quit it! Okay, he didn't quit! :)

Treated to an awesome porch bomb this morning. This is my first eMAW (or MAW in general) and definitely didnt disappoint! Never had any of these actually (save for the Surge...)

Thanks again Jon! Cheers!

PS - And, no, my brett starter was not part of the eMAW. ;)

I didn't know funkwerks sold their beers in 12 oz bottles...

Back