Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I am super easy. Anything not available in San Diego. Do your best.

Westbrook
Brooklyn
Tired Hands
Perennial
Schafly

Seriously anything, pop your cherry darlings. If it's crap don't send it :) lol

Summer is probably slow as well as many folks are on vacation or saving for vacation. I know i havent granted in a while for that reason. It will be picked up!

I took a break from trading for a bit, got a little out of control. Just sent out 2 trades recently and if this one lasts the weekend, I could probably pick it up. It is a very easy list, should be picked up quickly.

Ok so I am super easy. Anything not available in San Diego. Do your best.

Westbrook
Brooklyn
Tired Hands
Perennial
Schafly

Seriously anything, pop your cherry darlings. If it's crap don't send it :) lol

Send him a rack of Yeungling!

Hmm... You could but that's not really how this is intended..

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hmm... You could but that's not really how this is intended..

I know, it was a joke! :D If someone sent that to me I would drink a few and give the rest to my east coast friends that are stationed up here.

Edit: If I had anything else besides Westbrook, I would pick this up as it appears we have run out of virgins.

Haha it's ok. I would totally drink one or two. Anyway if anyone wants I'll add more tonight I guess

Well whatever you put up, I'm out unless you want west coast brews. You have way better beer than I can get.

Haha it's ok. I would totally drink one or two. Anyway if anyone wants I'll add more tonight I guess

If you're ok with waiting a week or so until I ship, I can pick yours up. Have decent access to Schlafly and Brooklyn, plenty of other good stuff you'd never see over on the Wrong Coast :D .

Haha sure ruger you are up then!

Sweet! I'll try to be easy. Just looking for stuff I can't get in Virginia. I prefer Belgians and sours but I'm not too picky... Just a list of some of my favorite breweries that aren't distributed here with a few I haven't had the chance to try yet but would like to, won't be upset if I don't get anything from any of them.

Hill Farmstead
Jolly Pumpkin
Russian River
Lost Abbey
Alchemist
Heretic
Hair of the Dog
Captain Lawrence
Jester
Spencer
Pizza Port
Cigar City
Funkwerks
Deschutes

Homebrew Belgians

Awesome hit from blizzard.

Rocky Mountain has been a want for a while and the large formats look great. Thx!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407108952.342060.jpg

Sweet! I'll try to be easy. Just looking for stuff I can't get in Virginia. I prefer Belgians and sours but I'm not too picky... Just a list of some of my favorite breweries that aren't distributed here with a few I haven't had the chance to try yet but would like to, won't be upset if I don't get anything from any of them.

Hill Farmstead

Jolly Pumpkin

Russian River

Lost Abbey

Alchemist

Heretic

Hair of the Dog

Captain Lawrence

Jester

Spencer

Pizza Port

Cigar City

Funkwerks

Deschutes

Homebrew Belgians

Monday morning bump

Monday afternoon GRANT.

Might not get to ship out till next week as I'm gone camping this weekend. If that's ok let me know and I have you covered

Sounds good to me... For some reason I can't pm from my phone though. You're up!

Here's a partial list, will add more later tonight. In general I'd love any sours, IPA's or IIPA's I can't get in MN or WI.

Heady
Hill Farmstead
Almanac (especially farm to barrel except sourdough since I've had it)
Jester King
Crooked Stave
Russian River, esp Pliny or Supplication
Firestone Wookey Jack
Spencer Trappist
Heretic
Lost Abbey
Prairie

Also, I'll be out of town Aug 14th-16th, so please keep that in mind if granting this.

Here's a partial list, will add more later tonight. In general I'd love any sours, IPA's or IIPA's I can't get in MN or WI.

Heady
Hill Farmstead
Almanac (especially farm to barrel except sourdough since I've had it)
Jester King
Crooked Stave
Russian River, esp Pliny or Supplication
Firestone Wookey Jack
Spencer Trappist
Heretic
Lost Abbey
Prairie

Also, I'll be out of town Aug 14th-16th, so please keep that in mind if granting this.

i can get this. :rockin:

Awesome! Im a hophead for dinner and the Dark side for dessert. I'll try to add more but, im really up for anything i cant get in southern California.

-Heady Topper
-Zombie Dust
-Any Pipeworks (i really want to try to Ninja vs. Unicorn though)
-Any Jester King
-Any Hopworks
-Be hoppier (wormtown brewery)
-Hopulence (wormtown brewery)
-Pumking
-Any Funkwerks
-Any Maine Beer Company- Heard good things about lunch and dinner (not sure if this is eMaw friendly, let me know and ill remove if anything)

Dinner is brewery only release but lunch is definitely a shelf beer. I have been impressed with all of their beers though, not a bad one in the batch.

Geoffey's eMAW is in my shipping department waiting to go out! I'll PM tracking once the eagle sets flight. :tank:

I'll getcha darthcitra.. Been awhile since I've been in the emaw game.. Granted

Back