Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, it isn't THAT tough... but I just always feel like I don't have enough knowledge or whatever, so I don't pipe up on brewing posts, leaving it to the more experienced brewers to answer.
For other stuff, I kind of feel like I am intruding on someone else's chat, so I am pretty selective about what I chime in on.

I put up maybe a bit less than half of my posts asking questions to gain knowledge, the rest is either joking around or general chit chat with the fine folk on hbt trade forums

Maybe if I drank more beer while cruising the forums?

Hang out in the beginner's forum...lots of questions deserve a full answer in there. No just pointing them to another thread. That is not the craft beer community at all.

Hang out in the beginner's forum...lots of questions deserve a full answer in there. No just pointing them to another thread. That is not the craft beer community at all.

I spend most of my time in that section... learning, and occasionally passing on answers... and I don't think I have ever just linky'd a different thread as an answer

I spend most of my time in that section... learning, and occasionally passing on answers... and I don't think I have ever just linky'd a different thread as an answer

Not saying you did, just putting it out there that all those new guys need answers to their questions.

Even if they are all the same.

Not saying you did, just putting it out there that all those new guys need answers to their questions.

Even if they are all the same.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply you were criticizing... and the usual applicable answer to most of the beginner thread questions seems to be 'RDWHAHB... ' since most of the things newbs worry about are fine

Sorry, didn't mean to imply you were criticizing... and the usual applicable answer to mos tof the beginner thread questions seems to be 'RDWHAHB... ' since most of the things newbs worry about are fine

That's what I needed to hear when I was new. Now I am going to RDWHAHB.

Where did you get your hands on Acadie?

We started getting Bayou Teche last year. They make some pretty solid beers IMO. I like them a lot better than Abita. Although I do like Andygator and Turbodog.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Of the jolly pumpkins, are most of them good? There are about 5 or 6 bombers on the shelves here but I have never picked them up. Suggestions?

Of the jolly pumpkins, are most of them good? There are about 5 or 6 bombers on the shelves here but I have never picked them up. Suggestions?

all of what i tried have been good. My favorite is the obscura (sour stout) from them. The la Roja is a classic

Damn. I missed Smart @ss night.

Current list:

Jester King – Anything Barrel-Aged
Prairie - Any
Three Floyds - Any
Heady Topper
Spencer Trappist
Jolly Pumpkin - Any
Surly - Blakkr

Latest posts

Back